Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

Samco Coolant Hoses for a G60

They are available and price is pretty much the same wherever you get them from.

I got mine from Awesome GTI. The only thing is that they are only available in LHD. However all the pipes are almost identical. I just had to cut some of them down due to some of the LHD ones are longer. Other than that they are spot on.

Oh and there is a long wait time on them as they Samco don't have them on the shelf they have to be made to order.

IIRC they are about £160

I had to cut down 3 pipes to size - the heater matrix ones and I had to adapt the pipes going around the oil cooler as I have a separte oil cooler!

Looks vey nice inded mate, very clean. Will look into getting some as they will put up with the heat over here, think one of mines cracked, got a leak somewhere on Saturday, got rather hot!! Plenty of steam coming out of the expansion tank.

Just need that Rallye Radiator, then i can install it with the samcos, then get the Rallye FMIC in with samcos and alloy tubing.