Sign in to follow this  
gaz the geezer

audioscape

it has probaly been said several times before but i`d like to say it again, thanks to all at audioscape for the swift delivery of my door pods and the cracking deal on the soundproofing....it all looks pretty pukka to me, looking forward to getting them installed.

i bought a pair of black door pods and 50 sq ft of skinz sound deadening...the skinz stuff was right heavy and only cost a tenner to deliver, but it all looks like such a bargain when you check the quality of these pods

i've got the pods and focals with a genesis amp and sound proofed the doors ,everything was from audioscape (except my vibe sub), jim is a top bloke , he spent a long time on the phone discussing the different options i had and he genuinely knows his stuff

he used to be in the same trade i'm in , so we had a good old moan :-)

highly recommend them

Is the sound improvement that good? I mean £180 is alot of dosh, almost half a koni/H&R setup, which will certainly give you a noticable difference. I understand that you need to get bigger cones in the door, but surely this can be done with a bit of mdf & sticky stuff? How difficult can it be??

Then with my sensible head on, I know you can't match the quality of the audioscape pods by doing it yourself and then you can always sell them on when you get too old to drive the C!

I expect it is another of those seemingly easy jobs that you elect to do yourself then live to regret it. :|

I'll be treating myself when I fit my late interior. The pods i made from mdf/filler took ages and still cost me £100 to be trimmed, so audioscape it is!

Colin - i am waiting for a pod group-buy to appear. PM me when you think you are ready to purchase and maybe we can get some others interested / sort one out ?

Cheers Kev, I can buy any time in the next 3 months! It may be a while til my interior is in but if there is a group buy on I'm in! :D Hopefully a bit more interest then the last attempt, I was up for it then, :( always looking ahead if there's bargains to be had 8)

Excellent news guys. Thanks for that Kev. The next 3 months sounds great to me too Colin. Ill see if i can raise some more interest. Kev did Audioscape give you a price for a 5 set group buy? If not, ill mail them.