Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

VR6 CAMPAIGN for sale !!!!!!!!!

Good price.. I believe its quite a sound car as well.

I thought it'd be worth a bit more as well! Considering there are now only 5 of them left in the world.

From the Sprinter this month

1992 - K Reg Dusty Mauve 83,000 Miles

One of the Original Six Campaigns.

The Scotts of Sloan Square Corrado Campaign VR6.

Full red leather interior.

Full Service History, MOT until Sept.

Taxed till Feb 04

Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser

JVC CD Player, no mods

Very Reluctant Sale Due to house moving.

Call Mark on 07769 905389

mailto:[email protected]

There's also the Club Chairman's VR6 Auto.

He's looking 7.5k

It'd be so sweet to own a Campaign.. but I don't think I would want one living in the area that I do. I'd feel enormous guilt if it got damaged or stolen, simply because they are so rare in the Corrado community.

Anything that comes out of Scotts of Sloane Square is generally top notch.

I don't think this car is genuine tho as 'The Scotts of Sloane Square Campaign' lives in Ipswich and is definetly not for sale! - The original 6 Campaign's were, as far as I know, given out to the top 6 VAG dealers in the UK (so unless Scotts had 2 of them?? )

As Roddy says it has been for sale for ages now - I would advise anyone interested in it to get the Reg / VIN number and call Scotts to find out more info...

I'll stick with my Jet the interior is far more classy no disrespect to the campaign but the campaign is a right mix of old and new. and apart from the seats which are to personal taste the only thing i like is the sprinter logo in the headrests

Okay, not certain that it IS the Scotts car for sale, but it has certainly been THROUGH Scotts at some point.

The car IS a genuine Campaign (right VIN etc.)

As far as I'm aware, the car has been for sale for some time because

a) the owner moved house and wasn't actively trying to sell it

b) the owner seems to want to sell it to an "enthusiast" rather than a boyracer, so is keeping the price high, although (not to diss it) it is in need of some TLC. All seems in order though and all original.

If it's not the Scotts car it is almost certainly one of the "London" cars (there were three of them). I've got the Gilders (Sheffield) car, and its not the Listers (Coventry) car, the other 4 were...

Scotts of Sloane Square (apparently in Ipswich)

Dovercourt (St. Johns Wood)

Dovercourt (Battersea)

Karmann of Barnet

As a final note, I have to quash the myth that one has been written off. This was started (possibly by myself I'm afraid) because an apparent "Campaign" interior was for sale up in Manchester which I was offered. It turned out NOT to be a Campaign interior at all, due to lacking the dashboard AND, importantly, the head-rest logos. So I think it fair to say that there are still all six in existence.

I was offered a So called campaign interior aswell from Manchester!

But the interior in mine is definately a campaign one, so im afraid that rumour is true!

Can definitely confirm Majik has the Campaign interior. (BTW thanks for the light Majik, sorry didn;t get a chance to say bye last night mate)

Also remember seeing a few years a go a Campaign for sale on the CCGB site that had been reshelled.

Shame we can't confirm which one it came from, though I suspect it was one of the London ones, as I did hear that one was in a particularly bad state about 5 years ago now. :?

or your one, have you looked outside the window lately :lol:

Can't see it..... ......

Oh yeah, it's in my Parent's Garage.... (with Red Star alarm linked to Police station, 100 yards down the road) 8)

or your one, have you looked outside the window lately :lol:

Can't see it..... ......

Oh yeah, it's in my Parent's Garage.... (with Red Star alarm linked to Police station, 100 yards down the road) 8)

Hummm red star... Got one of those at work... We get ARMED police within 3 minutes of the alarm trigger guaranteed.... Always fun trying to explain to a heavily armed police-person why some $#!* of a sales person pressed the TWO panic buttons to "see what they did".... :roll: :mad: :2gunfire:

Just be done with it and fit a "ha ha, you're deaf!" alarm like I've got... 60 seconds after the alarm, if you're still in the garage, you won't hear anything EVER again! :shock: :D

There are two sirens on the car, one outside, one inside. This did save my Sciroccos once or twice before now as the person couldn't sit in the car having popped the bonnet and snipped the alarm siren under the bonnet. :mad: