Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Conversions, Rebuilds, Modifications anything u need doing?

Having finally settled into my new place up near Manchester I am in a situation to be able to offer my services again for any work that people might need/want doing to their cars.

People who know my car will know the sort of things I can do, but I am not really looking to do that level of work at the mo, but nothing is out of the question.....

Basically if there is something you need or want doing to your car which you won't trust to a dealer or tuners and would be happy for a fellow Corrado owner to do I am happy to chat about it. Obviously the work needs to be worth my while and costs will depend on what the work is and the time involved, but I will not charge as much as a company as this is just for a bit of spending money. :)

This is just a bit of a feeler really to get an idea of what people might want doing and when.

Feel free to post or PM with any requests, ideas, questions, nothing is too big or small a job.

Cheers

Jay

Just out of expensive curiosity, how much of an ar*e was it to do the TT dash conversion?

Can't have being easy!

It was a complete ar5e, infact I did it twice as I was not happy with it the first time. However I have now got a much better idea of the best way of doing it so it would not be quite as much hassle as before :)

Jay

If the 1.8T was done at the same time as the dash it would be a lot easier.

Something I would be interested in doing for the right money....

Jay

Shame your so far north, i have a full powerflex kit and highsports to fit and im reluctant to give it a bash myself ;/

Good idea thought

up north we tend to be a little bit skinter and a little bit tighter to match so tend to do most things ourselves (or is that just me).

Im gonna pop down to birch for the E38 as i only live round the corner to look at your lovely creation if you are there

I need a way of getting the MAF and air filter into the engine bay rather than poking down in the elements, which should prove to be an interesting challenge in the Rado's tight bay :-)

Where abouts are you Jay? I may pop over when Ive got the car back for you to have a butchers, and for me to have a butchers at yours ;)

South Manchester. If anyone ever wants to come over just let me know, I am always happy to take people for a spin :)

Get the car back from the bodyshop on Saturday, so it will be back from then on.

Jay

hey there mr renshaw . i think our paths may have crossed at the m. e. n arena afew weeks back . i have the dodgy plate that reads d16gse . nice wheels . have really only got into the cor scene a few months ago and it would be wicked to meet and have a look at your motor and maybe a bit of advice on what to do next and where to go with mine . i live near the new city stadium , its a lovely area honest.

wes

Everyone who has PM'd me regarding work you have PM.

Amazed by the amount of requests.... maybe I should start a business doing this!! :)

Jay