Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

what rims suit the rado most??

just a quick survey on what wheels suit the rado most,my Gs going to the bodyshop some time in the next copule of months so to go with a nice fresh look of my car i reckon some nice rims would add the finishin touch,i was tempted with the brock b2s,but now lookin at some split rims decisions decisions :)

I completely disagree Gixxer, I think they would look awful on Greeny's car, but would look tremendous on mine.

yes jays porkas are sexy but i would like themw ith a huge dish as like sukh's rado

best wheel for a rado is bbs RS 301

they do loook good but theirs better out there,, their are always better fish's in the pond :lol:

I recon the corvet rims jay has on his corrado look the nuts or the porker one's he used to have on other than that bbs's classic rims

:ot:

but can i jump in and ask about wheels on a bora????

no...? oh well

me old man just bought a tdi bora 52 plate and wants some alloys... any ideas fella`s

thanks

although I'm not completely sure what I would've chosen if I had the dough, it would be between polished a8 ones, cup 2s, the flat porsche ones (see pics), bbs rc (?) (the golf 60 ones), porsche gt3s or perhaps a 16" version of the jet alloys, if they are available in 16in. Or perhaps a couple of daytonas ;)