Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

Oh Oh Oh Deary Dear - What ive spotted this week!!

alrighty peeps

whilst driving through Hackney the other day i saw a Transporter van with what can only be described as some nutters idea of a reiger infinity bodykit slapped on the side of it - i couldnt get a picture of it as i was driving if anyone else sees it or knows it please post a piccie and give us all a laugh

Brett

P.S I also saw a couple of weeks ago a mark 4 convertable with them stupid ronal or whatever teddy bear wheels (im not sure what size they are but they looked tiny and the tires seemed mahoosive)

There are some to chuckle at - i just seen an mondeo with a chicken wire grille at the petrol station.

We also have a local lad who has gone for the alien vs predator look on his pug.

There are some to chuckle at - i just seen an mondeo with a chicken wire grille at the petrol station.

We also have a local lad who has gone for the alien vs predator look on his pug.

nice! ;)

Think i mite be able to top these sightings boys - theres a purple robin relyant around down here with hoover hoses down the sides, bull bars, a shocking bonnet vent and some sort of boat GPS thing on the roof! :lol:

Il try and get a pic

Think i mite be able to top these sightings boys - theres a purple robin relyant around down here with hoover hoses down the sides, bull bars, a shocking bonnet vent and some sort of boat GPS thing on the roof! :lol:

Il try and get a pic

Quality mate!!! Please get a pic.

My first car was a robin reliant - it was the only car you could drive on a provisional license at 16 years old (as long as you disabled the reverse gear IIRC). This was 86 so may have changed since then.

An old guy down the road gave me it. Was easy to work on, no need for a jack or axel stands, just lift up the front and kick a plastic milk bottle crate under the axel and drop it down again :)

i remember seeing some right old dogs back in my 'free raving' days :)

one that stands out was a full-size coach (converted to hippy wagon / home) with a 4-berth caravan attached to the roof - well, cut-in to the roof.

quality veehickle :)

PMSL!! Thats the funniest thing i have seen for a long time!!! You gotta have a sense of humor to drive that!!!