Sign in to follow this  
red corrado16v

Recaro seats and interior,what are they worth?.

I have to say, after spending most of my adult life sitting in cars all day i'd agree that the standard rado seats are fantastic, I remember getting out after driving 800 miles in a day on route to spain, I had no back pain what-so-ever!

Although, the only seat I would say are better is rado Recaros. I didn't know what all the fuss was about untill I had them either, but they really are very comfy and suportive, and they also don't ware anywhere near as much, you don't feel like you're ruining them everytime you get in.

Although, the only seat I would say are better is rado Recaros. I didn't know what all the fuss was about untill I had them either, but they really are very comfy and suportive, and they also don't ware anywhere near as much, you don't feel like you're ruining them everytime you get in.

i agree with the welshman! :wink:

i agree with the welshman! :wink:

Likewise - although it has to be said I do rather like the rarity of them, but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to have them.

Yeh sounds about right.

I wonder would any Recaro owners have paid £500 less for their car without Recaros..?

I paid the extra for my car knowing that the Recaros were worth something.

I might have to sell them though if the car continues to be a moneypit :(

for me the recaros arent just about the comfort which is amazing in my ho! its about the electric adjustment and the heating, they are just much nicer especially when mj's just retrimmed them.