Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

My C attracting other nice cars?

I leave my C parked outside (as I don't have a 3rd garage :cry:) on my back alley just in front of the Mk1 Rocco's garage, right opposite of the Mk2 Rocco's garage, so they're all close together, and they can do their Type 53-talk while I'm out working :lol:

Anyway, when I came home yesterday evening, I went out to my C to do some more work, and lo and behold, a Mitsubishi FTO was parked right up my C's ar*e. Luckily enough not bumped into my C :lol:

It was still there this morning, when 2 blokes came and drove off. Didn't get a chance to talk, I was busy underneath the dash :roll:

Sounded nice the V6 engine, although the power steering sounded a bit shaky :lol:

Tempest

Yeh I know someone with an FTO. Not as fast as a VR6 and I don't really like the styling at all, badges are horrible.

My C tries to chat up TVR's, but they have none of it.

The slag!

:lol:

I did tell off my C when I caught her talking to this FTO, but all I got was that there's finally a car on the back alley (other than my 3 Karmann coupes, of course), that's remotely interesting, or whether I wanted my C to talk to the Pug 206s and Focusses etc. instead ? :lol:

Think I need to re-educate my C, "No talking to cars other than Karmanns!" :lol:

Tempest