Sign in to follow this  
darkmatter

hi to all!

здравствуйте - hello - in english :)

And on wedding - simply promised the girl, that wedding will be after purchase corrado. As a result I have bought it, but it has burned down, is sad, but it is necessary to go further! Certainly, the urgency corrado and to this day is great, but the promise, given to the beloved is more important:) all of successful day!

A warm welcome our interesting new member!

We know a lady in our town here in Scotland who is 96 years old and comes from St Petersburg. Her father was in the Tzar's navy. :oops:

The new Russia has been through some massive changes since they fled around the time of the Revolution.

A Corrado club guy in Russia communicating with us? - How surreal.

It would have seemed absolutely impossible in the 1960s when the Javelin or Lightning jet fighters from our local airfield used to intercept Tupolev Tu-95 Bears ten thousand metres above the North Sea.

The airmen held no bad feelings about each other, it would be nice to think. As fellow professionals they used to wave to each other.

Just before Christmas we had a Moscow student of nuclear physics at our door selling carved, painted ornaments during his holiday to help support his studies.

Things are far from perfect, but these must be viewed as a great improvement to how they were.

Best regards.

Another welcome. Shame about the fire, can't think how I'd feel if that happened to mine. Good luck finding a new one, but don't suppose there are many of them in Russia are there.

At us, actually, it is very heavy to bring corrado to Russia - only customs payment makes one nearby $5000... Add the price of the car in Germany (for you it not secret). Plus charges on road so consider... Despite of all difficulty - has not enough of us:)

craigowl, You know, much that was in history negative and positive, but I nevertheless trust, that we by and large have nothing to divide, and as I hope for the further warm international attitudes under the general interest to corrado.:)

Can be in due course we shall make something together clubs corrado?:) I think if you will see in your streets a little corrado with Russian registration numbers is there will be a shock:) certainly, now it looks is a little bit unreal, but and why and is not present?

Yours faithfully, darkmatter, corrado club su

Wow - you got electric leather recaro's out there! They're a pretty uncommon option here - they must be like hens teeth over there! :)

triggermyson, Yes, then it was very dusty and somewhere about half a year simply stood in garage... And figures on a windshield is not the price, these are time registration signs:) the price was $5 200, that to the Russian measures - is very cheap (I took from the friend, under lower price). The average price corrado at us is $6 000.

16v, Thanks, we here too a little bit try... Among us there are present technical maniacs, (one project VR6Glock of that costs!) trying to raise capacity, to make styling things... Alterations of type 8v-> 16v, G-lader-> turbo, G-lader-> eaton kompressor, etc. :)

Greetings to all again!

first news it is our weding :thumb right:

x_aa8bc511.jpg

and second - i am now bought corrado 2.0 8V (ADY)1995 with classic green pearl effect + conditioner + 2 X airbags + electric door windows :) with no sunroof as at my first corrado, so, I consider, that there was a re-birth!:)

oNpypz.jpg

While I solve, as as I shall modernize in the C, well and the season 2008 it will be the full stock :)

:eek: - an 8v, with Air Conditioning, and 2 airbags - that's a pretty rare Corrado!

I didn't know that the 8v rados were available in other countries!