Sign in to follow this  
EDSTARVR6

Whos got Ramps?

I was wondering if you had a set of ramps for your car where you got them from?

how much where they?

Can you get your corrado straight up them with out modification?

cheers

ed

No Hope of ever getting mine up ramps - I have to reverse into my mates workshop to get it in and then we have to jack it onto the two post lift!

After recently looking into this I found some really decent ones but you need a spare Corrado in your pocket as they cost 1800 GBP.

Other than that I think I have finally found a corner in the market as I could just not find any wide enough/correct angle

what the ****? how can scrap metal cost 1800gbp? must be hydraulic or something :p Just buy a garage jack and axle stands. Goes just as quick and is just as secure. And much easier!

Just get yourself a trolley jack and axel stands mate!! Saying that I need 2 jacks, a scissor jack to lift the car high enough to get the trolley jack underneath!!

hummmm maybe. But garage is long and not very wide, thought it should be easier to drive onto ramps then have a jack at the side of the car :scratch:

Girlfriends dad gave us some no chance and the wheels where to wide for them i will be making a pair at work when i have time i can just borrow the material then :lol: