Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

Do your passengers ever get you angry?

Always make sure your other 3rd is aware that love has to be split equally and you'll avoid these problems :lol:

Someone i used to work with brushed the pile of his carpets all the same way and used to curse any one who moved there feet about messing up his work whilst in the car.

Somone else I know only listens to his stereo on even volume settings!

I like to keep a clean car and god forbid anyone who drops food os drink in it (who remembers the start of Badboys, ' my s**t cant get down there, an' when it does it gets stuck'.

Smoking in banned too as are muddy feet but come on people. Lining up seat and heater controls is just weird :?

......to me, the corrado is my bit of space where i can listen to music at the volume i prefer without having to upset the ( w*nky ) neighbours, i can take my car any place and just pull over somewhere quiet and have a moments reflection after a sh**e day and if i leave something in my car i can guarentee i`ll find it where i left it.......all these things cant happen at home with all the distractions of family life, i rarely get to watch programmes on tv without having to tell someone repeatedly to shut up ( if i can find the remote that is ) ....so when i`m in me corrado i like it to be how i want it and consider it trespass when someone else doesnt respect my little bit of space. After just reading this through i sound like a right nut case ,but there you go, honest if nothing else :lol:

only when they say " so when you gonna grow up & get something more practical " my reply is " do you want a lift ? or do you want to ****ing walk " they soon shut up. :D

^ someone else who probably lines up the heater dials like I do ;)

Hey, don't forget the head-rests at the same height and tilt, that looks well untidy if one's up way higher than the other, same goes for sun-visors, symmetry is so important, thank god they put the corrado aerial in the middle not stuck on one of the rear quarters... :cuckoo: :lol:

Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree, it wasn`t in cannington near bridgewater was it???

when i was really pissed once i made sonia pick me up in her corrado and stood on her seats hanging out of the sunroof shouting at birds/women/trolls....

can you imagine how i`d `ve reacted if she`d of done that to mine... oh and i pulled of the trim around the s/roof :oops:

NO Sorry mate. I went to shuttleworth College in Bedfordshire

Always even volume settings! Everywhere! can't stand it when someone changes it to an odd number. That's my only rule apart from no smoking and no drawing on the windows when they're steamed up and no opening the boot using the spoiler.

Always even volume settings! Everywhere! can't stand it when someone changes it to an odd number. That's my only rule apart from no smoking and no drawing on the windows when they're steamed up and no opening the boot using the spoiler.

agreed with that

another one that winds me up is when my cousin in particular used to kick off my door speaker trim or has to grab the outside of the A piller trim to get out ... :mad: also dont allow ppl who pick their nose (hint hint) but they do eat the offending booger afterwards if they do it

another one that winds me up is when my cousin in particular used to kick off my door speaker trim or has to grab the outside of the A piller trim to get out ...

...or people who can't step into a car without first putting their muddy feet onto the clean door sills? :bad-words:

To conclude, Most of us have a problem with anyone else in the car except them and only if we can have out car as we want it.

The only real bugbear of mine is looking out the window and seeing one or both of the sunvisors left down.

...or people that slide in and sit on the edge of the seat (( the bolster ))

im sure some of them cant help it, i surely cant :oops: but i do have a JLO ass

im sure some of them cant help it, i surely cant :oops: but i do have a JLO ass

eww! ill never look at jlo in the same way!! :lol:

or people who generally cant get in and out without sliding over the seat .

My boyfriend drives my C sometimes :( and my drivers seat is killed because he seems to 'slide' in and out rather then actually lifting his body weight!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh and moving the steering wheel ... LEAVE IT WHERE IT IS !

No never had any problems my freinds respect me and the car i smoke but not in car so neither will they if they did they would get a slap :lol:

Rules of my car...

No smoking

No rolling

No dirty feet

No eating unless you can be trusted not to spill

No drinking unless you can be trusted not to spill

No moving the seats

No moving the headrests

I choose the music, and the volume

No feet on the dash

No writing on steamed up windows

No adjusting or switching anything

DON'T SLAM THE DOOR!

Of course, fellow dubbers are excepted from these rules (except the first one) because they just know to put everything back to where it was! :lol:

No feet on the dash

LOL That reminds me of a couple of times when I've been in traffic and seen some minging birds with their feet:

a) Hanging outta the passenger window

b) bare feet right up on the dash, against the windscreen

(This was on seperate occasions..)