Sign in to follow this  
jam3383

Hi all newbie here

Hi all on this forum. Haven't long bought a corrado g60 h reg corrado and been buying a few items for it over the two months i owned the beauty. Also found out its got a stage 4 charger that was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago by jabba and was serviced at the same time at tsr performance.

Ive just recieved this pulley kit i bought from ebay.de just wondered was it a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G60-Leistungskit-G60-Tuning-Chip-Laderrad-195-PS_W0QQitemZ8039272467QQcategoryZ40187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also ive done a few other mods including:

Rsr outlet,cold air induction kit, scorpion stainless exhaust from cat back, oil catch tank, boost return pipe delete, isv reroute, performance ht leads

and was wondering if they will will work well with the pulley kit?

any help would be grateful. thanks

sweet,another g60 owner,nevermind wonderin about stuff get some pics up off ya G!!!!!!

hi mate, where would i host the pics? also what size would they need 2 be?

have u checked to see if its got a pulley on this size already. most people opt for it when they have the stage 4 done.

Hi, yes checked it and its got a 78mm pulley on it

Here's the only recent pic of the c with the angel eyes, number plate flushed & the vented wing which was all piad for by a third party insurance.

I was lucky this women pulled out in front of me on a roundabout 2 weeks after i had it. only dented the bumper and wing (a dent no bigger than a tennis ball) so i had the xtra work done while the bumper & wing needed painting and she snapped the nearside headlight clips so i ha the angel eye's instead.

RESIZED%20Corrado%20pic.jpg

that picture looks like it's been photoshopped?

and if that was an SNS chip +68mm pulley and belt, i'd say v good deal :) , but what do i know

that picture looks like it's been photoshopped?

and if that was an SNS chip +68mm pulley and belt, i'd say v good deal :) , but what do i know

yep mate i had to lower it, looks like its standing on stilts other wise.

Everything else though is on the car. i'll get some more recent pics (that haven't been photoshop dropped) in a few days. waiting for the weather to clear up.

might be cheap but the chip may not be any good, but seen as you have got it stick it on and see what ya think, ive got an sns chip waiting to be fitted what i have had for ages but havent got round to it. im running the jabba chip i dont think its that bad put compared to the sns its meant to be pants. id get in contact with gwerks and see what they can offer you.

Thanks for the help guys.

Had the chip and pully kit fitted today and its made a big difference. The car runs so much better through the rev range and seems to pull better in the gears.

I dont know how much better the SNS chip is but i would definately recomend this kit to anyone wanting to buy a pully kit.

Thanks again for the help.