Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Is your C garaged?

Im finally moving house after more chain stress than a 300k VR.

Anyway, im not moaning here as im lucky to have a garage at present, which due to pikey t.atts round here I have to relijously put my car in every night.

Presently i can just squeeze out of the door but im allways getting caught on the window rubber or catching my belt on the door pin getting back in etc, but hey its a small price to pay.

Anyway, new garage i have just found out is too narrow!! I can drive the car in ok but the only exit route is the boot!! WTF Why do they build garages so bl..dy narrow!!!!!!!!! What do you lot do or shall i just buy a car cover?? Its a better area, but the mortgage means less toys :(

correction from the wife no more toys :?

:lol: :lol: just get out of the boot each time. :lol:

that must be one bloody narrow garage?

I would honestly get out of the boot I think! Take the parcel shelf out. You can't beat a garage mate!

I know what you're saying about the garages in especially new houses (Barbie doll houses, as I call them, because compared to houses from the 30s they're bl**dy small :-( ). The garages are really just for show purposes, it would seem, or they expect you to only be able to afford a tiny car once you've parted with the dosh for the house :lol:

My 2 Roccos are kept in a garage (one is my own, nice and wide, such that I can open both doors at the same time, far enough to get out comfortably and also do some work on both sides of the Rocco, the other is rented, a lot narrower but still OK), whereas the C is kept on my rear alley, but am looking at getting a car cover for it soon.

Tempest

she'll be fine outside, because we still have the 'rat at the mo we have one rado on the drive with its backend hanging out onto the pavement and one has to sit round the corner in the street... our garage is full of boxes of crap... although we had my old c in it once to fix it and you can actually get in and out...! :)

push it in :norty:
:wink:

You could push/pull it in and out, i.e. leave the handbrake off. I often push mine out of my garage if I need to work on it outside but I don't want to start the engine for 10 seconds.

Might get some funny looks though!