Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Best Corrado Ever ?

For the new guys on here this might be the first time you have seen this car ? For the vetrans amoung us we all know this car very well indeed. I feel its the best corrado ever built and having just found a few old pictures of it whilst have a tidy up prompted me to add one here fro discussion!

Corradobr.jpg

For the new guys on here this might be the first time you have seen this car ? For the vetrans amoung us we all know this car very well indeed. I feel its the best corrado ever built and having just found a few old pictures of it whilst have a tidy up prompted me to add one here fro discussion!

Its certainly a legend, its been surpassed for power, interior, body but as a package its still the greatest.

This one predates andre's but never got feature in a UK mag so is pretty unknown.

nb21.jpg

Lee - It just shows how ahead of it the that car was !! **was it called shadow warrior??**

It was called dark star. Chrome wheels, smooth roof, totally chrome VR6T engine and built in the late 90's. Those are mods people are aiming for now.

What year did Andre Kain build his car in its first guise, when it was blue? That must be late 90s too, 98? Any one got pics before it went UPS Brown.

What year did Andre Kain build his car in its first guise, when it was blue? That must be late 90s too, 98? Any one got pics before it went UPS Brown.

heres a pic of andre's from 2000 pre bodywork by the look of it and sits on 8x17 ZW1's.

Seen pictures of it when it was both blue and the UPS brown but never realised it was the same car - looks truely awesome in the UPS colours :notworthy:

yes UPS Sponserd porsches in a certian race series in europe is where his insperation came for for the colours .. as far as i know

Without doubt the daddy of Corrados. Inspired me when i first bought my first 16v 8 years ago.

Yep inspired me to get the Porker Turbo splits. Definately will always be the best ever Corrado for me. Whatever people do to theirs, this is the first to do it all so perfectly.

Jay

Oooh, what about Bill Schimmel's Corrado?

His vr6 got the fastest time for a vr6 in 1998 for 1/4 minle of about 11. something seconds, held it for 2 years only to be beaten by a fully blown drag car!

He now also has a Jetta vr6 with 700hp =O ( FWD if I remember correctly )

corrado leg-end! as has been said its been surpassed for power and originality, and is a few years old now, but its still one of the best corrados out there. I prefer the porker splits on it, the multi-spokes look too much like a cheaper wheel.

I love the colour on the ups one, but the tailgate mod with the lights moved i'm unsure on , still absolutly lush mad how good brown can look.

corrado leg-end! as has been said its been surpassed for power and originality, and is a few years old now, but its still one of the best corrados out there. I prefer the porker splits on it, the multi-spokes look too much like a cheaper wheel.

i do agree to an extent but the physical presence of it on the multispokes is somthing that dosent come through in pictures..

well one of my fav's is A20_LEE's

and me ,can never get brilliant pics though ,always people near it at the shows