Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

black or blue?

i found 2 really great sounding C's, both with black leather and lots of s/h from traders, one black with around 80k and one blue with around 60k. but there a long way away from me (140miles) :(

but since me and a mate have decided to make a weekend trip up from the south for ulitmate dubs this weekend im going to them a necessary stop :lol: .

but if i buy which should i go for? the blue one streachs me to the maxs on cash and the blank would leave me some £££ to start the mods process!

but ive allways thought id have a blue c, HELP :?:

they both sound top notch and im treating them as such to help me make up my mind! and ive been hunting for a good vr6 like these for about 9 months, but have never sat down and thought what colour really suits the car or i would want one in, weird i know!?

I've had 2 blacks and 1 Aqua Blue pearl, colour wise it's a tough call, thwy are both great colours for the raddo, very difficult to decide.

I'd buy whichever car was the best buy I think, regardless of colour.

I'm with Walesy, i think you'll know by looking at the cars which one you want. But if it was a straight colour choice like you would in a showroom I would choose Red ..... sorry black :lol:

if i'd have hung about for my fave colour, i'd have gone with Dark grey.

As it happens, i've got inka blue and im really happy with it. The depth of colour in different lights is much more interesting than black IMO!

:) - i really don't know which one to sell....so i haven't :)

Embarrassingly enough, i've had 3 blues, a red, a silver and a black - but once you have black, you never go back ;)

mind you, the burgundy/red was nice.

If it's down to colour and only colour between the too then I'd have the black one - however, like everyone has said let the condition and history make the decision for you 8)

if i'd have hung about for my fave colour, i'd have gone with Dark grey.

Well it is the best colour after all ;)

thing is i like the c most of the colours it comes in and especially in the colours that make it stand out from the norm (eg. ice grey violet, burgundy, and inka blue ect). god this isnt makin this easy :mad:

but ive been lookin forever (9ish months) and ive passed up a few good vr6's thinkin ill find a greater one next time! and i know once ive bought i will, just sods law.

these 2 seem to be up there with the better one ive seen for my money, with good s/h, leather, low miles ect.

now i just have to work out which one i want to live with if i end up buying???

thing thats starting to tip the scales for me tho (with help from friends) is that if i buy the black one ill have enought cash (only just tho) to change the grill and lights, get a full stainless, lower and have the wheels i want! i mean i could have the c looking like this in a matter of weeks?!?

then i look at this :notworthy:

and this is the car i saw in pvw that turned me from liking the c and havin one one day to..

i HAVE to have this car and just like that! but this option leaves me with a MINT standard c but next to no cash :mrgreen: :confused4: :help: