Sign in to follow this  
retroactivefunk

Installed my new wheels!

It probably is (and I'm sure Lee or someone will be along to confirm that) but I just couldn't trust that sort of stretch. Maybe the photo makes it look worse than it is?

Same here, Too much stretch... You'll be lucky not to kurb them going round a round about

Given he's in America, I doubt thats an issue!

I think it looks awesome! just get it dropped now, and it'll be ace! Airbags are possible, but I don't know how much it will f*ck up the handling. Coilovers will probably be your best bet, to be honest.

Aren't airbags actually supposed to give a good ride? Best off PM-ing doublezero as his is the air-ride yellow valver pictured above... :)

At a guess, i would say your car would handle like a pig in a high speed corner. I am no expert but chances are if it doesent look right, it aint!

But then again I could be wrong!

Sweet looking white blower all the same. and yes I do like the rims !

lowered enough it'd look just fine. as for the tyre/tire situation, they're far from the biggest streach I've seen, you want to see some of the stuff the belgians do! crazy.

AFAIK the ride on airbags is comparable to a good suspension setup, considering you can set how hard the 'bags' are during normal driving. you'd be able to set them up nice and stiff for the twisties and soften them off for general driving about.

i know fuck all about this but............if there strectched too much is it gonna be dangerous?MOT failure maybe,or shall i just sit back an read the thread an add no more :lol:

Yeh something just doesnt look right there, maybe if he dropped it and widened the arches

isn't that the solution to everything? :lol:

you guys are starting to scare me. :oops:

Its gotta be done, the car looks like a roller boot as it is, no offence intended.