Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

your corrado looks the bollocks m8 8)

wondered what the smoked rear lights would look lke on a black one too.

neil.

Anyone fitted a All Smiles carbon fibre scuttle panel successfully ????

i saw a g60 at the all types show with one of those on sunday , it looked good , but where will the leaves have to go when you block that off ??

Anyone fitted a All Smiles carbon fibre scuttle panel successfully ????

i saw a g60 at the all types show with one of those on sunday , it looked good , but where will the leaves have to go when you block that off ??

leaves wtf mate my garage is directly behing a chinese restaurant, i have bigger probs like rats :lol: found one chewed up in my airbox half of its insides stuck in the k&n not nice,, :mad:

cant see them coming from the chemist or Spar lol or the newsagents....i dont think their coming directly from like inside the chinese,,, maybe they can smell scrap food chucked out the back???

Cars looking sweet, what offset are the rears did you say they were 16x9, also what tyres are you running, have you had any arch work done?

THANKS :wink: rears are ET25 went for the safer option but know using 10mm spacers so their ET15 i guess. the rear arches have been rolled but their not completely flat and the front have been completely cut out...

running 205/40/16 federal tyres all the way round but thinking of going 195 for the front has the fronts are not stretched

Furki - looking good mate, see u at the w/end!

Tell me about chewed up animals - everytime i clear out the pond pump there seems to be a frog - dead with its leg caught up !

Met up with Furki last night to buy his old rims.

That is one seriously nice Corrado! I love the clean look and all the little touches work really well together. Very, very low too!

Nice to meet you mate.

Mike

Dines, cheers, was a pleasure i finally got round to washing it today looked bling even without polish

some pics from the surrey rolling road session thanks to Phil K for organising a fun day out :lol:

I think you also have the dubious honour of being the only person to ground their splitter on the way up the ramps! :lol:

i like the way the guys saw it has a challenge of actually getting the car on there rather than jus saying NO like the tracking ppl did

looking nice furki,i get the same when i used to take my car for mots etc..only found one place where there ramps are flush with the floor..but the brake tester was a bit tricky

looking sweet bro.. I cant get myn on a rollers at all.. I had to take spilter of for the MOT!!!

was waiting for a slightly cooler day so i could give the car a clean up and decided to spend 6 hours today doing the exterior of the car and i spent about 8 hrs doing the interior last week, shame u cant see the full shine has the sun decides to go in today and let the humidity overrule

well impressed with the meguairs range tbh i havent used anything that gets a finish like this range and my garage is full of swissol, zymol and autoglym products

best thing i got it all for free has i had some halfords vouchers lying around woo hoo

Furki....looking sweet mate, almost as good as mine used too.....by the way your side indicator lights have fallen off.........

ya reckon MR G-Lader, :D

ya wouldnt belive how tired i am man,,,took all day and it was soooooooo hot,,,, still cant belive you sold yrs though :( didnt even get a chance to kick ya a s s

Looks beautiful. Hope it looks as good after the drive to Harewood.