Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Wow man very nice, I have always loved a clean black rado with some wide wheels can't wait to get mine not sure if I'm keeping it black though.

Its back and better then ever guys, the bodyshop man did exactly what i wanted and its even shiner then before,,, oh he forgot to mods the bumper, but who cares im well impressed...

Its back and better then ever guys, the bodyshop man did exactly what i wanted and its even shiner then before,,, oh he forgot to mods the bumper, but who cares im well impressed...

Get the pic's up then!

Patience, im woff to Autosport tomorrow and then putting the ice and interior back in on saturday and hopefully Phil K can take some pics on sunday for me an post them up... ohh yeah hes a lazy fuckker and dont post them up. :wink:

haha i havent actually got it yet... went to check it and its nearly finished and its gonna get delivered into my garage whilst im at autosport tomorrow... so i might take some tomorrow night but tbh in the pics it wont look much diff at all,,,

Phil, makes sure you get over there with the camera dude! Early night sat for you mate. Can't wait to see it Furk, although i cant imagine it looking any better than i did before!!

NickVR6, yr car looked phat last night... some decent c's there..... not low enough though :lol: :wink:

the car was filthy im sorry but the weather did look like it was going to start raining...

New smoothed and painted soft sills

back end resprayed due to prang

car fully buffed professionally with G10 and special secret Polish

Looked fantastic today at the SE meet... paints V good quality and those sills are tip top 8)

Looked newer than my 28 day old Passat :D

its actually the bodymans secret not mine, but that was washed with fairy liquid washing up liquid on friday and the whole car is stipped of wax... cant wait to give it some wax mine but like glass

More stunning than ever, makes me even more embarassed about the door and wing rust mine's got. will be remedied in the next 2-3 months, when i can make do without it for awhile. Or sooner if i can lend/buy a mates old passat estate for a bit!!!!

More stunning than ever, makes me even more embarassed about the door and wing rust mine's got. will be remedied in the next 2-3 months, when i can make do without it for awhile. Or sooner if i can lend/buy a mates old passat estate for a bit!!!!

Passat estates rock 8)