Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

nice wheels...

mate they lasted 10 mins, put them on the car, drove down the street and my mate stopped me and they were sold!

flipping shame, has after i cleaned them up they were quite nice. even without the balancing weights ;)

I got some cool pics of your car today. Ill post them up when I download them from the camera.

My car didn’t make it in the end. Seems that the local auto factors is selling inferior wheel bolts :mad: All sorted now but really gutted it wasn’t at the show.

0016.jpg

130.jpg

130.jpg

damn thats a nice pic!!!!!

shame ya car couldnt make it, wanted to see what the air ride was like. im thinking or converting now also ;)

That 2nd pic is AWESOME!! :shock: it actually gives the impression that the front wheel is bigger than the rears (in diameter obviously) but i guess its just because the rear has a mahoooosive dish :lol:

damn thats a nice pic!!!!!

shame ya car couldnt make it, wanted to see what the air ride was like. im thinking or converting now also ;)

Glad you like it 8) I wanted the bonnet down but couldnt see you anywhere.

Furkan - what did you do with those crappy sill covers I tried to palm off on you? :wink:

Did you find a use for them?

What width wheels you running under standard arches and have you had any woes with the plod for them sticking out of the arches??

Very nice pics also.

Furkan - what did you do with those crappy sill covers I tried to palm off on you? :wink:

i filed them, in the bin

Gusto- 9.25, so far so good ;) but they are running 195/40

JBOB- love the feature ;) mate at work buys fast car, max power etc etc was looking for mine and found yours hahahahahaha

JBOB- love the feature ;) mate at work buys fast car, max power etc etc was looking for mine and found yours hahahahahaha

lol

Its good then ............. Ive been everywhere today trying to buy it but nowhere has it. Ive been into WH Smiths three times today !!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice looking car, black is always a good colour when its shiny and clean, but I have said it before and will say it again, I think stretched tyres look absolutely ridiculous! whats the point of them? :roll:

i filed them, in the bin

Gusto- 9.25, so far so good ;) but they are running 195/40

I have 9,5's and my 235 35's look stretched but you are takin the piss man.

its crazy - what purpose does it serve?

its got to compromise a) the tyre strength and b) the levels of grip the tyre can provide.

I just dont like mods that compromise the performance of the car. Probablies the wrong place for this, still a nice looking car though