Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive November 05]

N154 GG0 - thought your reg would look good on a G60!

But it's too new?

[/quote:a5660]

thats a very good point!! would still look good though :roll:

Chicklade??? A303....where's that? I was in Oxford yester evening.

on the A303 south of stone henge

Ah, gotcha. I'm useless with road numbers, but the town rang a bell.

Asda, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol yesterday evening at around 7pm. Dark VR6 with custom tinted lights, nicely lowered and what can only be described as a leftover piece from the Chunnel as an exhaust... L***WLD.

Could it be?????

Did i really???

No way!!!!!

yes way........................

i am 99% sure i seen Bally today, first time i have seen another member on the road, apart from meets!

Bally was it really you coming out of Northampton train station???

Spotted last Thursday (27th Oct), 7.30pm, Sainsbury's Car Park, Hereford. Metallic Green C, J reg, quick natter with owner. Bought car 2 weeks ago, 2.0 16v C, happy other than it has already broken down - bust hose! Young lad with girlfriend, told them about the forum. 8)

Saturday 29th October - same place, around 1pm ish. Black L reg VR6 leaving the carpark. Then, about 1.45pm, dark metallic blue C driving into the carpark as we were leaving - didn't see a badge on the grille - got a wave from the chap driving - I think he thought I was mad, waving at him like a nutter. :!:

spotted a C at the Seagull roundabout in Portchester coming down Dore Avenue and heading towards Fareham at about 8:30 tonight, i was stood outside the pub so couldnt quite tell colour/flavour!

I now have the GF on 'lookout duty' everywhere she goes. She's reported a very tidy Black 16 valver parked up somewhere in Ealing with 5-spoke 17's, debadged grille with a number plate VIW then 4 numbers. Had a picture on her phone....Good girl!

spotten kerrinmay again this morning heading towards the M275

Yep, just caught a glimpse of you as I was about to pass the BP garage. Not seen you for a couple of weeks now! It seemed like we were passing each other almost everyday at one point! Thought we were going to end up completely taking over this topic!

Could it be?????

Did i really???

No way!!!!!

yes way........................

i am 99% sure i seen Bally today, first time i have seen another member on the road, apart from meets!

Bally was it really you coming out of Northampton train station???

Yeap it was me.. dropped of m8 at station she was getting a train.. then saw you again when I was on my way home.. :D

spotten kerrinmay again this morning heading towards the M275

Yep, just caught a glimpse of you as I was about to pass the BP garage. Not seen you for a couple of weeks now! It seemed like we were passing each other almost everyday at one point! Thought we were going to end up completely taking over this topic!

me too!!

Ive been a passenger in 206 recently as im now sharing the driving to work with someone! i only seem to see you when im in the C!

Blue VR coming out of bromley towards the m25 , passed you on the dualcarriage. Last night about half six?

spotted a Black C going down Tangier Road heading towards the Eastern Road in Portsmouth at 20 to 2 this afternoon

Was it J** DUV? I saw him this morning in Southsea - lives quite close to me.

WASHINGTON ROUNDERBOUT AREA just raced alongside a nice green or grey vr6 - 5oclock ish - my wiper snaped off so i had to depart lol - was it you???

Asda, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol yesterday evening at around 7pm. Dark VR6 with custom tinted lights, nicely lowered and what can only be described as a leftover piece from the Chunnel as an exhaust... L***WLD.

The Leningrad Cowboy, was this you then, matey? Blackberry can look very dark at night (as most things do) :lol:

The Leningrad Cowboy, was this you then, matey? Blackberry can look very dark at night (as most things do) :lol:

No, it wasn't - L reg, but I can't afford any tweaks to pipe or lights, and I haven't been round that part of town for a while! Anyway, mine's more manky grey at the moment, not having washed it for a couple of months!

I saw a dark Corrado with bling wheels in Times Square - New York, Wed 26/10/05. Was too far away to see it in any detail. Didn't expect to see one there!

Cheers,

Briggy

L reg VR yesterday at about 16:00 went stonking past on the way to Lechlade, purple colour don't know what its actually called.

The Leningrad Cowboy, a couple of months! Tsk tsk!

I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm sometimes out and about in Bristol.