Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive November 05]

I saw a whole bunch of Corrados at Fleet Services on the M3 last night - loads of 'em just sitting in the car park :mrgreen:

What a coincidence, dont spose you got any pics? :D

did anyone have their C for work at Awesome yesterday?

1) Blackberry VR standard on speedlines, CCCGB tax disc holder. Very nice!

2) Ice Grey VR6, spoke to you in the office, don't think your on the forum and didn't get chance to tell you about it. Next time!

3) Aqua Vr in the car park, must be one of the staff cars.

Mr Ots, do you by any chance drive a blue Toyota Hi-ace? Were you paying a visit to Leamington Spa this morning? Just wondering if it was you getting a few shots of my C this morning, red valver reg L724 ROR, needs a bit of a clean too.

Grim

2 Corrados up at Gilbert Lawton in old Trafford yesterday....

A Blue L plate VR6 and a red one which the parts guy described as being VERY tidy... I didn't see much of the red one 'cos it was raining and I was getting wet! :lol:

Anyone here?

Ok, got a few here (well 3).

First one, Yellow H*** XNV 16v parked at a sainsbury's garage in Edinburgh - think the owner works there - was spotted again about 4 days later by my Girlfriend's mum.

She's quite the rado spotter as in Edinburgh recently she's spotted that one and another black rado H*** LSD and a White one too - K*** SSU. Any takers from my remote spotter then?

Mr Ots, do you by any chance drive a blue Toyota Hi-ace? Were you paying a visit to Leamington Spa this morning? Just wondering if it was you getting a few shots of my C this morning, red valver reg L724 ROR, needs a bit of a clean too.

Grim

Hi Grim, yes mate that was me, thought it best not to flash or wave in case you thought who is that nutter in the Hiace! :)

Had a nice 100 mile trip up from London this morning to do a job in Tachbrook Park, wish I had been drinving the c.

saw c today, i think the reg was N61 LGF it was in slough going towards farnham road.

there mustbe soooo many corrado owners who arn't on this site seeing as know one owns up to these spottings....!!!

Saw 2 green rados today..

One VR6 on Bath Road abt 2pm with G SUKH no plate the other just getting onto J3 M4 abt 4.30ish on an M plate running 17's etc..

anyone here??

Saw 2 saturday,

N reg blue storm on the 4th floor of the toys r us car park in Woking,

Then a dark coloured something looked like an Irish Plate, got a smile and a wave, on Walnut Tree Close, Guildford.

2 at 11.15 am Saturday-

First- 'lemon' yellow rado heading eastwards on the M4 somewhere between Reading and M25 at 11.15 am...

30 seconds later... dark red raddo N$$BKK also heading eatswards on the M4 doing some knots... reckonm you would have caught the yellow one who was in gently cruising in the 'slow' lane....

(I was going westwards on the M4)

Anyone

Saw 2 on the M5 today both the same colour as mine. Didn't get the reg on the one going our way because it wasn't hanging about.

nearly mangled one today by accident coming onto the A14 (J9) eastbound at Kettering....

got a bit excited as its the first one that i have seen since getting mine back on the road about 2 months ago and realised almost as it was too late that i had run out of slip road! :oops:

it was black with nice shiny alloys, lowered, in-pro's and what looked like a reiger body kit and a very loud exhaust!

reg: K*** OCR

anyone?

Spotted 2 today, first one was blue, pretty much standard, L667 CKJ. This was at about 2 in motspur park - just past Krispy Kreme Doughnuts :)

Other was on the A3 at about 1/2 6 - couldnt get a good look as we were just leaving - N3** FLF

Just seen a white jobby on tother side of dual carriageway leaving bracknell towards Sandhurst.

looked like it was shiftin.

I saw a lurrrvly M reg purple 16v in Newquay , then a LURRRVLY burgandy J reg G60 parked up on the side of the Atlantic Highway in Cornwall...then a K reg dark blue raddo (( think it was a vr or g60 )) flew passed me on the M5 near Taunton-ish....all on last Saturday (( 12th Nov ))

I was in my wifes golf, so no-one would have seen me :roll: