Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive November 05]

M reg dark blue Corrado .....not sure what engine.....in Barnstaple today just going into PC World car park around 3pm

that was me

:salute: Hi ......I was in a RED Nissan 200sx with a silver rear spoiler...you sort of looked at me as if you were wondering what the heck i was looking at.....lol

Spotted a blue VR going down Langport High Street, Reg N555 XXX at about 3.30.

Didn't realise there were any other raddos in somerset!!! :D

Spotted a green c on the M4 between jct 5 - 4 at around 2.10 pm today.

crikey, look how small it looks!!!

pure pocket rocket!

The perspective makes it look even smaller than it is because it was taken from my van (sitting quite high up). I had to cane the c**p out of it to catch up with the c to take the photo! :lol: Wouldn't have had that problem in my c.

guess who i saw AGAIN this morning going past the BP petrol station in Portsmouth????? dont think he saw me (i was hidden by a big white van at the time!)

Had a bit of a race with a dirty looking silver/grey K plate VR near Itchen in Sotton on Saturday morning. I had him off the lights and into seccond gear but Let him undertake me as we were heading towards a copper at the next set of lights.

Anyone?

guess who i saw AGAIN this morning going past the BP petrol station in Portsmouth????? dont think he saw me (i was hidden by a big white van at the time!)

No - didn't see you this time - sorry!

Even got me old man playing - but he's a bit vague!! :roll: Here goes:

'Dark' coloured 'rado - N plate hooning past his little car on the Acle straight - heading towards Gt Yarmouth. Anybody here - sorry for the limited discription tho!!

Saw a blue/green rado this morning at about 8.20 - along kingston road. After kingston uni you turned off the road to go past Surbiton High. Number plate was L184 GYP, looked standard.

Dub_nut_g60 was that you hurtling past me near Tesco's (North Harbour) last night (around 5.30ish I think)? I was sat at the lights in that road next to the 'Harbour Lights' (heading away from Tesco's) and I think it was you that turned left and drove down past me.

erm, would of been between 5:45 and 6, but yeah was probabaly me! didnt see you though!!!! hadnt had a good day so was having a bit of fun on the drive home!

we seem to be taking over this thread!!!

Spotted a dark blue/grey(it was dirty!!!) 16v reg g355 uyp,

followed me outta taunton this morning.

I was in a blue merc reg g8 vet, no wonder i couldn't keep up! :D

saw 2 this morning, as normal Kerrinmay on the orad outside Asda in Portsmouth!

and a mauve C at the Marriott Traffic Lights heading from the motorway towards IBM, anyone here?

Ive managed to get the people at work in on the act, guy saw a dark blue C in Southampton/on M27 M160 CLN 4x4 ride height apparantly!

saw an N reg V6(?) in wilmslow today, by Royles bike shop.

I drove past driving my car with speaker wire attached to the throttle cable :D

I saw a whole bunch of Corrados at Fleet Services on the M3 last night - loads of 'em just sitting in the car park :mrgreen: