Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

Mine was covered in two weeks of road slush and badly needs a wash - the back number plate is that covered in dirt you can't even make it out.

time for speed camera action 8)

second was on wednesday, red L plate C outside my office window

em... wheres your office... that looks like the bit of Guildford I was driving thru on wed, and i've got a red, Lreg C..... :)

its at kinda the top of the highstreet a road called Alexandra Terrace (i think!) (dont know Guildford that well as ive only worked there a week!)

I know the Civic car park and York Road Car park are right behind it and a bar called Auberge is just down the road if thats any help!

Bit late to be posting this but

Boxing day, 12.30 ish (midday), M4 between Chippenham / Swindon, VR6

K703BCL

Played 'leap frog' for a while then we had to turn off.

L reg Green VR6 parked in Newquay town centre today ( 28 Dec ) with black leather interior and lowered slightly on speedlines....absolutley stunning...it really was...not sure if it was your car triggermyson but if so I'd like to apologise for the saliva and various other body fluids I left on it while looking at it...it was luuuurrvly

Blue 'K' plate G60 looking sweet in Woking this afternoon... lowered on Azev rims - looked like 9'' wide on the rear and 7''s on the front 8)

Spotted two recently.

First was the day after boxing day. A G6O pulled up next to me and corrado loving girlfriend at the toll booths for the second severn crossing, waved, nodded etc.

Second was yesterday (wednesday) by the albert in bedminster a strom waved at us again.

After that the girlfriend said she might buy her own 'rado (she already ownes a large portion of mine!)....so keep waving everyone. Merry crimas

Hello mate, That was me at the Seven Crossing, had just driven back from family in Cornwall where I also spotted a VR6 in blue on an N plate with NRG reg oarked in Carbeile pub car park and a Silver unkown plate or model crossing the Saltash bridge, sos didnt see much off ya as I was hammering it down from Oxford to Cornwall that night.

hi vwdubs that must of been me you spotted in the carbeile car park,

was it christmas eve and in Torpoint by any chance?

dont get out in it very much so never thought id get spotted .

Black VR6, think it was an N-plate in Dursley yesterday afternoon at around 4pm. There was an idiot in front of me in a souped up MK3 Golf VR6 who started revving madly when he saw me pull up behind :roll: . Nice raspy exhaust, matey! :lol: Then he drove off like a lunatic when he saw the C. Moron!

Indeed it was DaleVR6, I even asked about 10 people who were in there and I know the landlord and he didnt know either.

I ended up having 2 pints of Lager top there driving home, getting a lift back and ya motor was still there drinking 7 more pints going home again, getting a lift down again and drinking a further 2 pints before hitting Torpoint town and I dont often drink.

100 Squid later in cheapy Cornwall I was too say the least fakiiiiiiiiiiiin hammered, my 31 yr old head can nay cope anymore.

vw dubs i know Liam who runs the pub but he dosen't know my car,

i own the bike shop in Torpoint (Cycle Action) so if your ever around pop in for a chat.

Hello mate, That was me at the Seven Crossing, had just driven back from family in Cornwall where I also spotted a VR6 in blue on an N plate with NRG reg oarked in Carbeile pub car park and a Silver unkown plate or model crossing the Saltash bridge, sos didnt see much off ya as I was hammering it down from Oxford to Cornwall that night.

woooohooo spotted someone, though you were taking a strange route from Oxford to Cornwall via Wales?

What exhaust have you fitted sounded good?

Miltek Full Exhaust system fitted about 2 mths ago by myself and was coming from Cornwall to Wales after having driven to Cornwall from Oxford on Christmas Eve :p

n reg vr6? with german plates going through groesfaen.gave you a wave

i was in my c in the lay by.which had just broken down AGAIN!

not sure if i saw this car parked not far from pontcanna abit later in the day.