Sign in to follow this  
Andy T

Colour coding grille on Red C

Did a search but found nothing

Anyone got a pic of a Red C with a colour coded standard grille? can't make up my mind whether to get it done or not!

Cheers

Cheers, when I first bought the car it had one of those colour coded reiger? grilles on, wish i'd kept it now! anyone got a pic of a stock grille colour coded red?

I think it will only look ok with the eyebrow done as well...

mmmmmmm....maybe, i wouldnt mind having a look at a white corrado with eyebrow and grille colour coded white.....time to have a mooch around

nice one triggermyson, maybe i`m gonna change my mind about the colour coding, i`ll probaly keep a spare black brow `n` grille in case i get fed up with it :) cheers trig, :offtopic1: i`ll probaly see you west country crowd pretty soon, was hoping to do the widemouth bay meet, i had my hols down there last year on that "john fowler" caravan site...should be called "chez chav" :lol:

i think the red looks alright 8) wonder how it would look without the grill spoiler?

and is that a g plate g60 with late front fogs etc,or am i veeeeery tired :lol:

Neil.

The red one would look better debadged, if that's your bag. The front just looks far to busy with all those badges and a red grille.

Yeah the red grill does look better debadged - however I'm not a fan of debadging a VW and think a black grill, black badge, with the red G60 badge is all you need IMO

I Disagree. I like the way the VW sign proudly stands out, keeps with the original look and identity of the car.

A debadged grille loses alot of the character and looks a bit too "MAX POWER" for my liking.

I agree, i'm not a fan of debadge grills, I just think it needs to be one or the other, IMO.

Yeah the red grill does look better debadged - however I'm not a fan of debadging a VW and think a black grill, black badge, with the red G60 badge is all you need IMO

course u like the badges u bought a storm :lol:

Phil K I think you'll find my grill isn't colour coded - it's black with black badge :wink:

Don't even get me started on the whole Storm badge issue Furk'z - us Storm owners are always getting victimised on here :( :wink:

Yeah it was, but was replaced by a black one by the previous owner - I've kept it like that cos I think i prefer it. Also, I think the silver badges make the car look dated for some reason - but that's just my 2p. :)