Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Ressurect These Wheels

I reckon my wheels were a bit worse than that and they are perfect now, so yes IMO.

Good wheel refurbishers can do amazing things with the snottiest of specimens. Those wheels look well within the realms of possibility to me. I mean, if they were that good they wouldn't need refurbishing, right?!

yeah wheels have to be pretty gone to be unsavable,, some refurbers are better than others pristine don't remove the corrosion very well before powder coating.

Just for refurbishment. Was gunna get mine done but car would be on bricks for 3 days. If I buy these and refurb them, I can use my car and then just sell mine for probably £120 ish?

Sounds like it'll work.

The main problems with refurbing wheels come when you've got big chunks of the wheel missing due to kerbing, but they look like they're just corroded, so should come up ok.

yeh buy these for the £60, and spend some time mirror polishing them. they look cool polished. 8)