Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Help need, Side repeaters

Hi guys have just noticed the bodger who had my 'rado before mounted the side repeaters on with double sided tape after breaking the mounting tabs (no doubt too lazy to replace the bulbs the proper way!)

So looking at clear/ smoked lenses as a replacement but after some advice of what to buy/ avoid like the plauge please!

Also do Golf 4/5 lenses fit? I'm guessing not without some mods...

Help ASAP as the nearside one looks like its got a couple of days before it goes AWOL....

Buy ones from Halfordfs if urgent, should be in stock and good quality

Avoid Volksbits cheap sh1te...

MK3/4/5 ones won't fit with out body work really as they are recessed slightly

sorry for slightly high jacking this one, but what would look nice for side repeaters on the mighty c? the originals are quite nice, but something different would be cool too.

vwdeviant, what colour is your car,i find that certain after market indicators only suit certain corrado colours,ive had red,clear,smoked on my red c,but still not happy with the colour

I got some clear ones from Venom recently, they seem to do the trick. Took me 20minutes to fit the first one & 20seconds to do the second!

Why are you taking hte liners out of the arhes?? They slip in from the outside in about 30 seconds.....

Smoked ones on my Blackberry C look the mutz......

Golf GTi mk 2 ones.. got them at Inters a couple of years back.

Yay! They arrived today!

Went out for a fag break in the car-park at work.

Fitted the Nearside one in 2 minutes no problem (didn't even drop the harness in the wing!) Looks the business! (just need to get chrome topped bulbs!)

Went to fit the offside and the damn thing was damaged in transit (bulb holder prong snapped off and the catch was already snapped! Looks like it may have been fitted and returned) :mad:

Back in the office, Rang Venom, expecting sorry send iy back and after our lab analysis we'll maybe send another one out in 28 days, only to be told very sorry there's another set in the Post!

Well done Venom, top customer service! I await my next set with bated breath! :D

Same on mine 8) Keep thinking of what others will fit though, for that "something different" look.

Same on mine 8) Keep thinking of what others will fit though, for that "something different" look.

same also! 8)

and on monday the wiring finally fell into the wing on one side :twisted: i always pop em off when polishing the car,so it had to happen one day... :oops:

edit:think ive seen bww ones fitted on a corrado before? enlarging the hole rings a bell though?

have thought about fitting the triangle focus ones... sure have seen them fitted to a c before?

NOOO! Fix Or Repair Daily parts on a VW? Sacrilidge!