Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Jbob's Corrado - SOLD !!!!

[hint] 16v turbo [/hint]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not atm as ive got interior plans taking all my money for this year :wink: If all goes to plan then a new engine should be going in

winter 07/08 :D

and what engine might that be???

[hint] 16v turbo [/hint]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not atm as ive got interior plans taking all my money for this year :wink: If all goes to plan then a new engine should be going in

winter 07/08 :D

and what engine might that be???

Im thinking 1.8t power atm but I change my mind on a weekly basis :lol: :lol: :lol:

My g/f has a 20vt in her Passat and I love the power. My mate has one in his Bora and Corrado, he says its 100% better in a C 8)

Good luck selling it.. you've clearly put in a sh!t load of time and effort with this car.. looks superb and hopefully will go to a good home!

Such a lovely car this one and so different to the majority of Rados out there....

Somones going to get a true one off..

Madness..... :roll:

Id say so :lol: :lol:

Ive got 93 watchers this morning :shock:

sad news J :(

hope it goes to a good home.

does this mean I have to burn the mag it featured in, that you told me to buy? :lol:

:'

Today I bought a copy of Max Power :D TBH I cant remember the last time I bought the mag lol BUT the "new look" does seem to be an improvement and in the back it says that the Corrado VR6 is the best coupe to buy 8) 8) 8)

The reason I bought it is because my car is featured !!!!!

Corrado-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Made me have second thoughts about selling when I read it :o

Looks fab JBOB! Will get this mag! (For the first time in ages)

I hope charvers don't go buying corrado's now though :|

Feck - cool pic jbob, really didn't realise they still made this mag, bought it a few times when I was a teenager thinkin the cars were abit ott but otherwise what I wanted {"young dum and full of &*%"} ha ha ha thoughs were the days - how I wish i was still doin my paper round with out a care in the world, top feature mate - might even buy this copy if I can find it {wink}

I might even consider buying it...

JBOB, lovely looking rado. I'm going to be hunting you down the first sign of burberry in a rado though!

- Ross

Congrats on the feature JBOB and i hope one of the finest 'alternative Corrados' finds a good home...

Cheers guys :D :D :D

Yandards Its also a shame that they had to make up half the words for it :roll: Apparently I get slated on VW forums because its not OEM :shock: :shock: I dont think Ive ever heard a bad word said about my car........... yet :wink:

nice one mate 2 did nd feature in mags then?

your car IS very different to the majority of cars but it look really well, and i love the pic of your black engine bay with just the polished stuff standing out

well done

surprised your selling though after just getting air ride and was a bit shocked at you putting it straight on the bay

Cheers guys :D :D :D

Yandards Its also a shame that they had to make up half the words for it :roll: Apparently I get slated on VW forums because its not OEM :shock: :shock: I dont think Ive ever heard a bad word said about my car........... yet :wink:

Your cars "Rude" maybe thats the only bad word thats said about it 8)