biggerbigneil

Where's my Corrado gone? :-(

Just had lunch with a load of people here (BMW Bracknell)

Started off talking about cars as usual and then everyone started talking about how much they love the old Corrado VR6 - without me even saying anything. I miss my old car so much, I'm on contract here until July and as soon as I finish I'm selling the Beamer and want my old Corrado back!

Has anybody seen her?

you knew you would regret selling her!!!

awesome car you had mate, you'll struggle to find another like it......

Has anybody seen her?

bummer mate, have you stil got contact details for the person you sold it too?

BTW, 2nd interview with BMW tommorrow! :D

I have no idea who I sold it to...

He used to work at PMA Auto's in Cranleigh but haven't seen the car around

Well done on the 2nd interview! how did this one go?

Are you getting a morning on the job interview?

Go in hyped up on coffee and talk to everyone that comes in if you do

Is that Page's Motor Accessories in Cranleigh? If so, I'll have a word with my sales director, as him and his brother set it up, and his brother still runs it, so he may know where it is now... :)

Cool!!!

I think his name was Adrian who bought it

Most likely will have license plate L666COR on it and possibly different wheels as he didn't like the speedlines that much when he picked it up

just checked on the rac reg checker thingy and L405CAY doesnt seem to be registered but L666COR is, but there is no real information availiable on it RAC CHECKER CLICKY i'm sure it used to tell you more that that?

just checked on the rac reg checker thingy and L405CAY doesnt seem to be registered but L666COR is, but there is no real information availiable on it RAC CHECKER CLICKY i'm sure it used to tell you more that that?

it used to have no. of owners, first registered and last change of keeper

this site tells you number of keepers and a couple of other details http://www.vehiclecheck.net/

it shows 5 former keepers so you should be able to tell if its been sold on since you sold it, as long as you know the number of keepers before you had it.

I can't remember how many owners before me... I think it was two, but I was told if you change the plate it adds an extra owner?

And sorry, if I knew how to get a permanent job here I wouldn't be leaving in July, there are 900+ employees here and only 200 or less are permanent

very efficient yah

Porsche are in Reading, thats were I'm sending cakes and tea everyday!

but I was told if you change the plate it adds an extra owner?

sorry mate thats a load of c**p.

Plate changes do not effect the number of registeed keepers in any way shape or form.

Plate changes do not effect the number of registeed keepers in any way shape or form.

is that for definate cos i heard that too and i think mine had one extra from a private plate!

Well done on the 2nd interview! how did this one go?

Are you getting a morning on the job interview?

Go in hyped up on coffee and talk to everyone that comes in if you do

just posted up on my interveiw thread here so as not to clog yours! but all went good bud, thanks for your help.

is that for definate cos i heard that too and i think mine had one extra from a private plate!

Nope I've got a brand new car, on a private plate, was on a normal plate and my log but says im the only keeper

My current BMW has had three different private plates and the owners names have remained on the dvla document while the plates have changed but the no of owners has gone up. I've seen several cars advertised with similar details given in the advert?

My current BMW has had three different private plates and the owners names have remained on the dvla document while the plates have changed but the no of owners has gone up. I've seen several cars advertised with similar details given in the advert?

So what you are saying is if I buy a new car and register it in my name ,me being the first owner.

I then decide to change to a private plate and then back.

The car will suddenly have had three owners--- them all being me?????????

Still think it`s cr*p.

It`s never happened to me,and I`ve had more cars and plate changes than hot dinners :lol:

The plate changes used to affect the number of owners for sure, but the dvla dont do that anymore. I know this because tyler knows this...

I know this because tyler knows this...

someone watched fightclub last night then ;)

AFAIK they used to log it as an owner change since they issued a new v5 for the car, albeit with the same details for the owner. Stupid idea, which is why i guess they changed it.

I am jacks smiling revenge