Sign in to follow this  
cymru-corrado

interview tmrw

got interview tmrw morn with...........Volkswagen 8)

done my research concerning the franchise i would end up at.poss would end up working in the optional extra's/ VW accessories.

Really want this job to. :!:

wish me luck....

yeah good luck mate as CorradoVR6-n.o.s said you`ll be the future supplier of CHEAP corrado parts for the forum :lol:

forgot to add seen all the new vw's lined up for future earlier, quite a few coupe's and convertables lined up. 8)

Scirocco is on, a Golf Coupe which is almost a mk5 golf with Corrado rear end. Poss Passat Coupe and Golf convertable.

VW accessories-now that really needs a kick up the arse, dealers I've been to seem disinterested & my impression is that VW UK don't seem very "bovvered" about it either- which is a great shame 'cos as we know a lot of VW owners seriously love their cars & want to spend money enhancing them. 8)

Hope you get the job. :thumbleft:

VW accessories-now that really needs a kick up the arse, dealers I've been to seem disinterested & my impression is that VW UK don't seem very "bovvered" about it either- which is a great shame 'cos as we know a lot of VW owners seriously love their cars & want to spend money enhancing them. 8)

Hope you get the job. :thumbleft:

will hopefully be my job to sort that out, the general manager basically said what you've just said and as most of there profit is in Parts/Servicing and fleet they need to get this stuff in peoples faces more.

there is a heap of nice toys and accessories out there just no-one knows about it.some of the optional extra kit is superb even though it comes at VW price