Sign in to follow this  
jhanlon

stashed!

Took apart the dash yesterday to try to sort the heater control and found prev buyer's (he'll remain nameless) 'emergency survival kit'. Let's just say it was long, thin and white (no, not a tampon).

Have sudden desire to strip it. Anyone had similar experience?!

...........Have sudden desire to strip it.........

Is that because you're disgusted and the car feels 'dirty' ..... OR because you think you might have struck gold and want to find more?! :lol:

LOL -rumbled with the avatar!

I have destroyed the incriminating evidence (no prizes for guessing how). Yes the car feels dirty now - it needs to be cleaned inside and out. Go and get cloth and screwdriver - time for a spring clean!

PS a burgundy rado went past behind as i was messing around with it. Any takers?!

When I first got my blackberry VR home, gave it a really good clean in and out and found a small bag of coke wedged under the driver's seat :shock:

No chance of finding anything like that in mine - And if I did I would be VERY Surprised!..................................

It was my mums!

No chance of finding anything like that in mine - And if I did I would be VERY Surprised!..................................

It was my mums!

Haha, that would be hilarious if you did, though ;)

Once I found... 30 metres of assorted wires which wasn't in use behind my dash. Oh, and a few pens, and other stuff.

my old VR was nicknamed 'Henry' by the previous owner, owing to the fact he reckoned you'd find an 8th in the hooverbag after a good clean! :lol:

chrishill, wasn't ***** the previous owner of your VR6?

nope, the previous owner shall remain nameless to protect his reputation! ;)

bag o' charlie?! my find seems suddenly outclassed

dam

hmmm small bag of white powder... there's only one way to test that!

''pass me my wallet and a CD case please honey, I just want to make sure this isn't flour'' :lol:

I found a bifta in my C when i was soundproofing it, result was it took 4 hrs longer to soundproof :)

My mate was always finding them in his car, he'd roll a load, hide them about the car and forget all about them. Needless to say when he gave lifts to people there were always volunteers to "share" the fuel...

To be fair - old owner probably hid a little bag of talcum powder/ flour in a place thats was likely to be found while modding - just for a bit of potential fun with the new owner! That's the kinda thing I'd do - but that's just me! :silly:

I mean - on my last night in a room on holiday when I have a shower I write "I can see you!" on the steamed up mirror - so the next occupant craps themselves after their shower! But then I'm quite evil! :hitler: