blue95

Corrado AWD 20VT

Its normal practice on here to sell your big Corrado project just as it nears completion....Are you feeling ok? :)

LOl would love to say I haver more plans :) but dont want to jinx it!

nice choice n the RH ZW1's. Ive got a set in the garage that I need to get round to sorting. What width you going for?

Going for 8" on the front and 8.5" on the rear.....dont want to start modding arches...yet lol

I know alot of peeps have run them as et 35 and had no probs with coilovers, bit concerned though as my bbs rx (et35) were quite close to the collies with that offset and i had to space them.

I was thinking of doing the same widths. Was even tempted by 8.5" all round. Seems a bit of a black art with ET's. Will play around once Ive got the wheels built up.

Right have started playing arround with the rims now, not sure if I am feeling the bling bling tho.......

a.jpg

b.jpg

Test fitted:

d.jpg

c.jpg

Also removed side strips...should have done it years ago!!!

f.jpg

e.jpg

I think the bbs look better.

LOL - knew someone would say that...I agree, but the BBS just dont fill the arches, especially on the back.

The bbs are awesome but make the car look a bit skinny, the rh's will give it some muscle!

You may need to roll the arches though depending on tyre choice...

Looks good either way mate!

Just tried looking at your previous posts for hints on the awd conversion but a load of pics are missing, any reason for this? Any chance you could sort it or maybe send me as many pics from the conversion as you can? pretty please?

LOL engine is massive! surprised it fits in that bay!

Needed a family car so we got a B7 RS4 Avant......nothing like whopping a porkas ass in an estate with ur misuss and three kids in the back :)

Thought it looked familiar. It is a big looking lump but my B6 handled surprisingly well. Hope the fuel tank is bigger than the B6 otherwise you will be at the petrol station every other day!!

Needed a family car so we got a B7 RS4 Avant......nothing like whopping a porkas ass in an estate with ur misuss and three kids in the back :)

Nice one! One of my favorite family cars!

The handling is superb, the car is lowered from factory with thicker arbs etc,when driving you feel like your in control of something much smaller, the DRC keeps it flat and the quattro system is superb.

First time we had it on the motorway the third lane just emptied out, it pulls like a train all the way up to the limiter (tested on a track of course).

Believe it or not fuel economy is not too bad if driven sensible :)

Some pics from a recent meet:

Nice RS mate....you on the Audi scene then - those pictures at that meet look familiar - the Yellow RS saloon owner is a regular on RS246 isn't he ?

EDIT : just noticed the white buckets as well :thumbleft:

Yep silver silk nappa audi exclusive interior, seen quite a few tbh.

Wow onestep, the view and car look amazing!!! make me wish I was on holiday :(

After many years of awsome ownership I have decided to hang up the keys of the Corrado.

I have started off loading a few parts and will put the car up for sale on a few forums or possibly ebay, as it has to go.

It will be a sad day to see it go, but needs must.

Still around...pics to prove lol!

After a patch of bad health....I did decide to sell the a lot of parts and tried to sell the C, just didn't have the heart to see her go tho. Anyway feeling nearly 100% now and even contemplating further engine work/running gear work in the near future (funds allowing of course!)

Also started putting exterior back to OEM...must be getting older & wiser!