blue95

Corrado AWD 20VT

Sukh you've done a cracking job there mate, looks like it'll be a monster on the road, glad your gonna enjoy it for a bit before you sell her though!

After seeing yours i should have been put of by the amount of headaches and hassle you had gettiing it to work... but instead i'm starting to fit 4wd into mine! will need a few basic questions answered at some point about the rear end as i've dove in head first without thinking about exavtly what i need! lol

Cheers fellas,

Ned to get it ready for the MOT now, probably will take it to your guy Andy, don't think it will be for a while tho.

As for the conversion, sounds like you've done pretty much what I did LOL...best way IMO!! If you get stuck give us a shout.

Nice work Sukh. The bay looks very OEM+ I love it.

P.S. Sell the house, keep the car ;)

Deliberately tried to keep it looking OEM with the black hoses, have a stainless heat shield for the filter, not sure though as its quite bling LOL

As for selling the house...probably worth less than the car LOL! if it could sell that is!

Wayhey Almost done then! :clap:

We deffo want a ride out in this when it's on the road!

Beware the Yeti, he'll be camped at yours if you let him! :lol:

LOL - no probs - lookin forward to getting out and about again!

nice work mate!! could i ask what make ya strut brace is? i want one for myn but wasnt sure if one would fit or what to try,yours just looks a little tight to the boost pipe,if ya know the make of it i mite give one a try.

cheers :D keep up the great work :D

how have i missed this thread....a lot of work gone into this! building a corrado as it should have left from the factory

keep the thread updated mate!

nice work mate!! could i ask what make ya strut brace is? i want one for myn but wasnt sure if one would fit or what to try,yours just looks a little tight to the boost pipe,if ya know the make of it i mite give one a try.

cheers :D keep up the great work :D

Cheers,

Brace is an eibach one, clearance is ok on the pipe, the cover does touch tho. TBH honest most engine movement will on the front, less still if you have VT mounts fitted (hopefully).

Such a quality car, your mad if you sell it..

Shockingly thats what the missus said too :scratch:

Engine bay tidy done...loads of heatwrap added. Also picked up a very nice set of leathers and door cards for £300

Got the car out of the garage and gave her a well deserved wash & wax......started first turn of the key :D (now back in the garage as we have a full on blizzard outside!)

0101.jpg

0102.jpg

0104.jpg

0103.jpg

0105.jpg

0107.jpg

0108.jpg

hiya, long time no speak.

I was just wondering if you have managed to get your in dash water temp guage working and if so how accuratley and also how you have achieved this.

thanks !

ollie

hiya, long time no speak.

I was just wondering if you have managed to get your in dash water temp guage working and if so how accuratley and also how you have achieved this.

thanks !

ollie

Not had it up to temp yet TBH>

How did you wire yours? My QPE temp output loom had 2 wires, one was wired to the engine for earth, the other to the original sensor wiring?

Have heard of peeps having to use a resistor, Ben said I would not need this. I can provide more info if needed tho.

regards

Sukh

Sukh, bring it to Git Spring Fest?

If so will want to crawl all over it, look for the "midget" Yeti and I'll be close by! :grin:

Jon

Sukh, bring it to Git Spring Fest?

If so will want to crawl all over it, look for the "midget" Yeti and I'll be close by! :grin:

Jon

Don't think I'll be able to take the raddo.....have no insurance or tax :(

Might go along anyway if the weathers good tho. :)

I'll let the pics do the talkin....

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf1 downpipe.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

Corrado92.pdf2 flexipipe.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf3 mid section.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf4 rear section.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf5 tailpipe.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

6 tailpipe.jpg[/attachment:2t7uh2nq]

System sounds lush :luvlove:

How long you had it on as it will change sound as time goes on getting deeper. Is it straight through then no boxes on? Looks good

How long you had it on as it will change sound as time goes on getting deeper. Is it straight through then no boxes on? Looks good

Just had it a week....straight thru system with an oversize back box, the turbo really quietens it down. Loudest noise is the turbo and forge 007p :D

What the camber like on your back wheels then ?

thats always an interesting topic when it comes to 4wd corrados :)

v v nice man! - did you get it done locally as i will need one done some point in the summer :D