Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

P21S wax.....

...anyone use this on a regular basis, seems to compare very well with Swissol but is a lot cheaper. Just picked up a 175 gram tub for £17.99 from Serious Performance Ltd, ordered a load of car cleaning stuff off them at very good prices.

Yeah, I've got a big stash of P21S stuff and it seems to be very good. I've not used Swissol/Zymol/et al, but it seems to be just as good. The only downside(?) is that it smells like car wax rather than fairies and wotnot :lol:

use mud,, its also better for the skin... all this new generation stuff is all chemicals boys...

P21S is Carnauba with Beeswax AFAIK, which is why it goes on well and shines, then buffs off nicely. :wink:

As you can guess Andy, I have some as well....... :o

Don't find the Paint Cleaner as good as the Cleaner Fluid though. Think that will take some beating :D

Agreed John, the Swissol Cleaner Fluid is awesome stuff, in fact all the Swissol I've got and used is top notch but its always good to try other things once in a while

did you see top gear hwhen they had that 6 grand polish put on a maserati had to be put on by hand no cloths and was activated by heat set as hard as concrete they said??

my uncle uses zymol which is over £100 per pot and thats applied by bare clean hands and its amazing stuff,,,, naturally my car isnt good enough for it :mad:

did you see top gear hwhen they had that 6 grand polish put on a maserati had to be put on by hand no cloths and was activated by heat set as hard as concrete they said??

Yeah I saw that, nice little business idea he had there!

P21S is definately not overated it is very good and to be honest almost exactly the same as basic Zymol.

Matt