Sign in to follow this  
calorrado

Rado Show wheels

Hi,

Just uploaded some pics of car with new show wheels on link below, they are fully polished 3pc split rim OZ Futura's ( pcd 4 x 100, Combination of 8J x 17" on FRONT- ET 25 & 9J x 17" on REAR- ET30)

The car was originally running 8J x 15" Schmidt Modern Lines so as you can see from the picture the car is sitting far to high now so its back to the guys @ 'The Phirm' on Wednesday to get the suspension wound down (if u aint rubbin u aint dubbin!) and rear arches rolled as some 8mm spacers and longer bolts are required for the rears as i would not be happy running them with only the couple of millimeters clearence without them.

So all being well i'll have uploaded the finished photos thurday then look forward to next no-rice meet fingers crossed 4 sunshine eh!

http://www.kapture-it.co.uk/show_album.php?album_id=012603

cheers mate, been a mission 2 find some suitable wheels and something a bit different from the norm, like 2 try and be original!

thanks, been told these r pretty rare in 4x100 dont know how rare. Miss the old 15" schmidts my girlfriend has them on her golf gti now and i am running her old miglia 17's for daily use becuase the coilovers have 2 be wound down now even more if i stuck the 15's back on the car would probably be grounded, doh! modified vw's what a nightmare, love em 2 bits!

Look good. I was watching a set of 'king' alloys on the bay that looked pretty similair.

thanks 4 everyones comments, wheels were big decission (coz i am broke now) and wasn't until i got the toyo's on them could i really see whether they suited on the car, but generally a thumbs up so many thanks chaps!

Yeah they look great mate... tempted to pop in to the Phirm on wednesday afternoon to have a closer look 8)

Cheers, yeh car booked in wednesday @10am then look forward to no-rice and dubs at the park!

oh and sorry chap but it hurts 2 say how much!

Hi all,

Spent most of yesterday at 'The Phirm' getting ride height correct and arches rolled, went for 5mm spacers ing the end, tried the 8mm ones first but rear wheels stuck out too far and just didn't look right.

As usual Tim and the guys done a great job and can't recommend them enough!

Anyway i have added some new shots to my album (last 10 pics on page 3), what d'ya think!

http://www.kapture-it.co.uk/show_album.php?from=24&album_id=012603

well i don't mind! anyway the car will be running daily wheel half the time througout the summer as i think these badboys are gonna take ages to clean!

the car looked great before and now its just stunning. The arch work and the spacers do wonders, where did you get the arch work etc done? as i will be wanting to go wide all around. intiailly i thought i would have 9 at the rear and 7.5 or so at the front. But now i've changed my mind to 9 all around :)

Hi mate, all work on my car is done by the phirm!

The PHIRM

Unit 4, Quail House Farm,

Hyde Lane,

CHURT,

Surrey, GU10 2LR

http://www.thephirm.co.uk

just make sure you got ride height adjustable suspension 2 go with your wheels! should look phat on 9's all round!