Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

H8RRA- a 'mate' snaps your bottom chain-what do you do?

was that you i saw enquiring about the cheap 16v 'c' this week chilly?

keep telling you i've got a cheap vr for you here

yeah it was me, but i really fancy a mk2 next and that oak green one looks very tidy for its age, just came up too early for me to get the funds. I'd love to take that VR off your hands but the insurance is highly prohibitive with zero no claims!

Did you manage to get an Innvoate wideband from Bill?

haven't done anything other than bodywork recently - . haven't enquired about a wideband lambda either - curious why you ask?

Did you manage to get an Innvoate wideband from Bill?

haven't done anything other than bodywork recently - . haven't enquired about a wideband lambda either - curious why you ask?

I thought you'd asked me for his email? Of course I might be going completely mad! :? :lol:

not me - i've been communicating with Bill for a couple of years and had the firsr schimmel install as far as i know.......

............. it'd look harder than sudoku with the headlight protectors back on ;)

like this?

_NIK0118.jpg

did this end up getting sold or do you still have it?

do you have anymore pics of the front end with them lights 8)

car is awesome btw 8)

did this end up getting sold or do you still have it?

do you have anymore pics of the front end with them lights 8)

car is awesome btw 8)

its been so long since i've looked at this thread - still have it - will have to post some new pics.......

Gorgeous Corrado mate, looking forward to see some recent pictures. If you don't mind, I have two questions for you:

1) Did you replace all of the seals and trim when you got the respray done? In pictures, everything looks factory-fresh.

2) On the gauge cluster, are those blue LED's that replaced the green lighting up top, or is it a black light? It gives it a nice blue shadow that I haven't seen on other setups.

Cheers

Really good to meet you the other day Paul, many thanks for the new interior (can't wait to rip out my old one), your car's a beast mate! Can see an awfull lot of hard works gone into it and it really shows, hell of an engine in a hell of a car!

It's certainly kicked me up the arse to do some more on mine!

Gorgeous Corrado mate, looking forward to see some recent pictures. If you don't mind, I have two questions for you:

1) Did you replace all of the seals and trim when you got the respray done? In pictures, everything looks factory-fresh.

2) On the gauge cluster, are those blue LED's that replaced the green lighting up top, or is it a black light? It gives it a nice blue shadow that I haven't seen on other setups.

Cheers

sorry for slow response - very slow - haven't looked at the thread in a while.

I relaced the door seals, not the ones around the window but only the one running along the length of the door. The rear window was removed and original seal went back in.

the dash lights are blue LEDs but not overly bright ones so the light is softer

Really good to meet you the other day Paul, many thanks for the new interior (can't wait to rip out my old one), your car's a beast mate! Can see an awfull lot of hard works gone into it and it really shows, hell of an engine in a hell of a car!

It's certainly kicked me up the arse to do some more on mine!

so hows the motor going now? All the better for the new seats? I see you have a rotrex and 263's - must be at least as quick as mine now???

I think i may have to go rotrex...

love it mate ,need a charger for mine! love the tt comps just got a set for mine{did you have trouble with the rear centre caps aswell}?

terry

rear ones stick out but stay in place - just havent got round to grinding a bit metal off to flush them....

so hows the motor going now? All the better for the new seats? I see you have a rotrex and 263's - must be at least as quick as mine now???

I think i may have to go rotrex...

Hi Paul, hows it going mate, the seats are in and look great thanks! i hav'nt had much of a chance to drive it over winter with it being in and out of a workshop but took them down one weekend and fitted them when i was missing the car too much and they really sort out the interior nicely....uber smart! :D

re: the Rotrex yep got a nice new C30-94 unit in the end, all been plumbed in and is working mechanically just needs mapping & fueling setup (red tops are in its just running mega rich), the cams are my Schrick 268's which i was using with the VGI already & was loathe to chuck so its all going into the mix for the moment....but nah i'm not up to your standard yet mate as she's only going to be running @ 10psi to begin with whilst we iron out any niggles & issues.....but once thats done well we'll see... :)

tbh i'll drop you a pm if you don't mind as could do with picking you brains on the mapping side of things

Alex.

Paul, just prompting you to get the ECU sorted or nothing will progress, that's all it's waiting for now that the high lift cams are installed, get it bought and we'll live map it on a bit of quiet straight road with the laptop and an emulator.

Chris

P.s. I didn't snap the chain, you turned the key! :bad-words: