Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Wonder how often we bid against each other on e bay?

I always look at usernames on ebay and think 'which one of you buggers is that then...!' :x :)

timg60, i've got a VR6 one if it's any use ;)

i noticed that a few times,was biddin on another rado and noticed i was biddin against a fellow forum member

pm'd him and told he just outbid me,the fecker!!! :lol:

I was outbid on a white passenger side wing by a certain person on here.....wouldn't have minded but i gave him some help in the forum here the day before the auction ended :fist:

it`s something that has crossed my mind so many times :) then perhaps that aint such a bad thing not knowing, it would be easy to get upset by `friend` on the forum who outbid yourself on a must have item, just like mr Valerian, there

I use the same name, so you'll know me when you see me ;)

me and baz had a bidding war over a valver once i won! oh and me and scruffydubber bid on the same fmic last week! and yeah im billinjah everywhere!

Im sharkswithlazerbeams, It might be worth posting in the ebay section if you are after somink? or maybe not, we are not all as honnest guv as we like to think.

Im sharkswithlazerbeams, It might be worth posting in the ebay section if you are after somink? or maybe not, we are not all as honnest guv as we like to think.

hello ZippyVR6, i hear what you are saying but i dont think it`s a matter of honesty but whether or not you are prepared to go as far as the next man to obtain `that` something, thats what auctions are

This is true but the I was thinking that If you are wanting something but it is not urgent and you are aware someone else is after the same thing then why waste yours or someone elses cash by bidding after it.

I get the whole auction thing and there are usually a few people after the same Rado items on the bay so it is probably just a dribbling hungover idea.

i can see where ya comin from,it does feel like ya gettin bid up on stuff what u expected to half the price,even worse when its someone on here

This is true but the I was thinking that If you are wanting something but it is not urgent and you are aware someone else is after the same thing then why waste yours or someone elses cash by bidding after it.

good point :thumbleft:

get the whole auction thing and there are usually a few people after the same Rado items on the bay so it is probably just a dribbling hungover idea.

it would be great in an ideal world, which then leads back to your original post :lol: i`d like to think i would be a `gentleman` in these situations but if i really needed it i might just go for it :oops:

Kinda what I though.

i typed in what I was willing to pay then left e bay to it.

Probably means that the person who won it paid more than they would have liked to as well. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But what can you do.

I didnt recognise the user name as someone on here. So maybe it wasnt. Have just tried to change mine to match the one on here but some bugger already has it. :mad:

Would be good if we could be all gentleman like and pm the other person if they were on here to see how bad they really needed the part / bit.

I guess the person today might really need it where as I just wanted it to get it ported a bit.So in an ideal world I could of just dropped him/her a pm and saved them a couple of Quid

indeed tim, seems stupid to push the price up between us

i must admit if i see someone off the forum is bidding before me ill leave it, but i always use bidnapper so not always possible as i forget what ive put bids on!

Yandards everywhere for me as its never taken :D

Don't think I've got into a bid off with other forum members, although it does seem more than counterproductive.