Sign in to follow this  
Talc

Ultimate Car Valeter?

He certainly knows his stuff.. would love to see what he could get a run of the mill motor looking like! :)

tragic that some pr*cks would pay somebody else that much to clean their toys- lets face it hardly any of them will actually get driven anywhere near their potential & most are just ego trips. (JayKay & the like being the exception).

I also found the valeter bloke scary with his obssesive cleaning but hey if that floats your boat fair enough.

A hurried going over with Autoglym has do to do for my trusty Golf.

Would love to see the owners faces when they realised the car was dirty again after say 3 weeks & would "need" another £5K clean. :mad:

i saw this on the tv,what an absolute joke :roll:

the best car valetor in the world actually used a sponge :lol: to wash a car worth 100k or sommet,cant remember...

and as for using his hands,pmsl :lol: with high spots on ya fingers and rough skin :lol: you could actually see high spots in the silly priced carnuba once he 'massaged' :lol: it into the paint.

oh,as for the citrus crap,its just feckin tfr (traffic film remover) nothing special about it at all :?

and then! he went and applied (non acidic-oooooh) alloy wheel cleanser to the wheels after he had powerwashed the body off :? yeah,lets flick it all over the body work with a paint brush...

joke.

Hey, power to the lad, he mus sit at home after driving somewhere to clean bird cack off some loaded blokes joy and have a jolly good old giraffe with his lass then polish her one off before bed!

Chris

Hey, power to the lad, he mus sit at home after driving somewhere to clean bird cack off some loaded blokes joy and have a jolly good old giraffe with his lass then polish her one off before bed!

PMSL!

Fairplay to him. He's made a name for himself and he's charging ridiculous amounts for a carwash. I have to say though. I've spent a few hours doing my car in the past and it has come out looking pretty special, it would be hard to get it looking substantially better IMO and not worth 5k!

i saw this on the tv,what an absolute joke :roll:

the best car valetor in the world actually used a sponge :lol: to wash a car worth 100k or sommet,cant remember...

and as for using his hands,pmsl :lol: with high spots on ya fingers and rough skin :lol: you could actually see high spots in the silly priced carnuba once he 'massaged' :lol: it into the paint.

oh,as for the citrus crap,its just feckin tfr (traffic film remover) nothing special about it at all :?

and then! he went and applied (non acidic-oooooh) alloy wheel cleanser to the wheels after he had powerwashed the body off :? yeah,lets flick it all over the body work with a paint brush...

joke.

he had a special bucket didnt he... also well done to the lad, bet he hammers the fuckk outta them too when the owners are not to be seen :wink:

Glad you all saw this. Ive got a car valet business and this made me laugh too.

Crdo16v - your right, its exactly the same rich idiots that spend 10's of thousands on their pets.

I might undercut him and charge £4500.00 LOL.

61 step car wash!

Plus, in my autoexpress mag a week before fifth gear was on, it said only 2 people in the country are trained to put it on.

So fair play to the guy. Who wouldn't want to be in that position?