Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

knowing when to stop!

im an ome+ guy when it comes to styling for most vw (C's especially), but then ive also seen some very nice looking vag motors with bodykits, crome ect! so when is enough enough? so have the owners of the followin C's gone TOO far????

Well they say that taste is a personal thing, I'm struggling to see any hint of taste in those heaps

the above are from belgium and german car shows.

thing is i found these on the same site, and i like them!

lovin the green one 8) (well except the wing mirrors)

I have a theory.

i've just been down the pub and dont actually think the top red one looks too bad. :oops:

If i look again tommorrow and find that it is horrible, then alcohol is the reason for these cars.

To be quite honest, the first one's not *that* bad. I wouldn't have recognised it as a Corrado but I've seen conversions done a lot worse.

:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright:

AAAH MY EYES!!!!! There should be a warning on this thread!

Feckin 'ell, all of them (except maybe the silver one) are disgusting .... especially that 'thing' with the golf headlights ... the creator of that crime should be shot!

Is that pink one definatly a corrado??? Just thought it had the fogs and indicators grafted on??? The line under the rear quater windows looks tooo flat to me???

And the only good one there is the blue one imo

The pink one is not a Corrado, its just got the Corrado Reiger front bumper grafted onto a 306 I think.

Jay

I was just about to saythe same thing Shame on you guys for not spotting that :oops:

I like the red one at the top, i think the curves are good!

The ones in the second set are ok. Like the silver one particularly. The top set are all horrible... the red wine and cream one being the worst.

The pink one is not a Corrado, its just got the Corrado Reiger front bumper grafted onto a 306 I think.

Jay

I was just about to saythe same thing Shame on you guys for not spotting that :oops:

I don't think any of us wanted to look it at any longer than necessary to work out what it is.

Actually I think the pink one is an Astra MK2

Jay

Thats what I was thinking...

they're all wronguns IMO :roll: