CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Here are a few 'library' pics taken by the last owner before he sold her.

Current spec:

2.0 16v in Aqua Blue Pearl

Kahn RS-S 17" alloys

K & N panel filter

To do list:

Koni adjustable suspension kit (will be fitted by Stealth in a few days)

KR Cam (getting Stealthed too 8) )

Tinted tail lamps + headlamp reflectors

Fitting stainless boxer backbox (came with car)

Much later:

New alarm

Leather

Head rebuild

Inpro or FK tail lights 8)

Edited by CazzaVR

Phil K, late dash 8) Yeh, 'tis clean. Main reason I bought it was because of the body work. There isn't a single ding or rust anywhere, and there are only a couple of tiny chips.

16v, no I can't! I've tried, believe me, but it's imposssible (as Walesy will also testify, I'm sure!).

Have just finished tinting the rear lights. Did the fronts the other day. I'll get some updated piccies up soon :) Can't wait to get the suspension and cam done at Stealth 8)

Completed my first mods (tinted tails & front headlight reflectors) and just given it a clean 8)

What do you guys think of the tails? Really couldn't decide on smoked tops or red. Went with smoked 'cos I had a can of the stuff in the garage.

Soz about the quality of the pics :oops: -have to make do with my phone :(

looking good mate!!! wasnt to sure an aqua blue would suit dark top tints but it works really well!!!!

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :)

Cheers y'all 8)

Quite pleased with the tails. Saved me £130 odd too, was gonna buy some smoked Inpros! Will probably get some eventually, but they're quite low on my list of priorities :wink:

Nik, nah, am determined to keep it! My wife said she won't let me sell it either :D :wink:

Mind you, after paying out quite a hefty bill at Stealth, and finding out that all the bushes need replacing too, the thought briefly crossed my mind! Then the wiper motor packed up on the way home... :mad:

16v, cheers :) Yeh, always liked the 'Boxer' shape. Only prob is, it's Scorpion, so didn't fit very well at all :roll: Stealth managed to sort it in the end, although it does knock a little. Sounds and looks perfect though 8)

Got a KR cam fitted too. Makes a bit of difference. Car certainly feels quicker and revs better.

Had a Koni TA kit fitted, and the car is soooo much better now. The floaty/clonky ride has totally gone now, and it handles so much better. The ride height doesn't look much different though :? Will it take a few days/journeys to 'settle'?

Got a VT front mount fitted too as the standard mount had totally snapped and the engine was trying to jump out of the car :shock: Much better now!

Nik, nah, am determined to keep it! My wife said she won't let me sell it either :D :wink:

Mind you, after paying out quite a hefty bill at Stealth, and finding out that all the bushes need replacing too, the thought briefly crossed my mind! Then the wiper motor packed up on the way home... :mad:

:lol: always the way. Glad the wife wont let you....thats a certain then that you are keeping it :lol:

Would someone be so kind as to do a chop of my car on Estorils? Am seriously considering changing the Kahns, and want to see how Estorils would look. Really like the Kahns- they look good and are so easy to clean, but I prefer the ride 15's give. Always liked Estorils and Borbet C's (Jim's car has made me think!).

Cheers! :D

Anyone? I'm crap with computers and don't have Photoshop- would really appreciate it!

Right, had a really good search and found 2 pics (hope you guys don't mind me borrowing your pics). I'm leaning towards the Borbets to be honest. Cost is going to have a big say in what I go for, and I can't seem to find either type of wheel for sale anywhere! What do you reckon my Kahns are worth? They're in good nick (a little minor kerbing) with good rubber all round.

What do you guys think?

Struan has a set of polished C's and tyres for sale.. they're at the top end of the price range but they are freshly polished - and with the tyres they dont make for a bad deal IMHO! Would look bling on an aqua blue Rado mate ;)

Copycat ;)