CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Glad to see you're enjoying the Corrado as much as I did :D

I know what you mean about black cars and looking dirty after a few hours.

I used Meguiars products on it to keeping it looking sweet. The NXT speed detailer is great between washes :wink:

Hi Ivan :)

It's great- always got a bottle + microfibres in the car :wink: It's going to DG Autotech for a service at the end of the month. Will be also getting a VT front mount- looks like the solid one makes the engine sit a little high, in turn making the 4-branch too high.

Had the clocks out tonight- the clock & MFA 2 reset every time the car is started. Also the boot and total closure aren't working off the fob- any ideas? All good fun!

Must get your CD off to you - how's the move going?

Hi Andy,

I got the front mount from Daren at G-Werks, he didn't rate the Vibratechnics item. What issue is the mount causing?

Hadn't noticed an issue with the clocks but then I wasn't using the car very frequently, my appologies.

The boot and total closure definitely work.....you need to hold down the associated button for at least 3 seconds.

Just starting the packing :(....biggest job will be my shed :lol:

Hi Andy,

I got the front mount from Daren at G-Werks, he didn't rate the Vibratechnics item. What issue is the mount causing?

Hadn't noticed an issue with the clocks but then I wasn't using the car very frequently, my appologies.

The boot and total closure definitely work.....you need to hold down the associated button for at least 3 seconds.

Just starting the packing :(....biggest job will be my shed :lol:

Here you go. Looks like the mount is holding the engine a little too high...

Got a feeling the clocks issue could be the ignition switch- got one ordered. Will get it fitted and take it from there- could be any number of things if that doesn't work! :lol: Had the wipers on intermittant today and the revs blipped every time the wipers moved :? Reckon it's prob all connected to the same prob.

I prob wasn't holding the buttons down long enough- I'll give it a go tomorrow ;)

Ha ha- a man and his shed! The thought of moving house again makes me feel sick- hope all goes well for you guys :)

Looks like I've sorted the clocks prob- disconnected the cig lighter (pretty manky inside) and all seems well so far 8)

The total closure & boot are working fine too- I wasn't holding the button down long enough :roll: :lol:

*Edit* Clock problem happened again this morning :( Funny how it didn't happen yesterday :?

Andy, at this rate you'll be back in a *whispers* Corrado *whispers* before the year is up! You just can't keep away :wink:

Absolutely no chance, I'm afraid matey :([/quote:13iq4o6e]

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Found this on Page 64 of my thread... I was soooooooooooo right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

:ignore:

Normally don't like to see bras on cars (insert joke about rather seeing them on bedroom floor etc here) but yours carried it off well yesterday plus...

...I can see your reason for wanting to protect the paint. Could not believe how gorgeous this car looked in the metal; even the excellent photos on here don't do it justice.

Looking forward to seeing it more in the future.

Cheers,

Ed.

Car looked good yesterday andy, and made a lovely sound, had trouble trying to keep up a few times :D

It was quite literally the one that got away :lol:

By the way at one point when you put your foot down there was a little puff of black smoke/dust something or other came out your exhaust. Only happend once tho not long after we set off to come back :shrug:

Could just be some carbon deposits being blasted out when he full throttled it.. as long as it's not belching black or white smoke, and it's not blue smoke, it's probably fine.

Could just be some carbon deposits being blasted out when he full throttled it.. as long as it's not belching black or white smoke, and it's not blue smoke, it's probably fine.

Its just looked like black dust so probably just that

Normally don't like to see bras on cars (insert joke about rather seeing them on bedroom floor etc here) but yours carried it off well yesterday plus...

...I can see your reason for wanting to protect the paint. Could not believe how gorgeous this car looked in the metal; even the excellent photos on here don't do it justice.

Looking forward to seeing it more in the future.

Cheers,

Ed.

Thanks, Ed! Yeh, not too keen on the bra, but it looks OK and as you say, it's on there for a reason :)

Good to see you again yesterday- not long 'til the holidays ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Swompy. Will keep an eye on it...

Hopefully as Jim says, it's just a few deposits. That was the first time I've driven it in anger + the previous owner hadn't driven it much in the last few months.

Got the all red tails on now- looks great 8) Will leave them on a couple more days before I decide what to do- should think I'll keep 'em though :) Cheers Jim :salute:

Thanks for the heads up, Swompy. Will keep an eye on it...

Hopefully as Jim says, it's just a few deposits. That was the first time I've driven it in anger + the previous owner hadn't driven it much in the last few months.

Got the all red tails on now- looks great 8) Will leave them on a couple more days before I decide what to do- should think I'll keep 'em though :) Cheers Jim :salute:

No worrys

Like I said it only happend once and it was the first time you put you foot down after we left, so probably just some deposit

hehe, last time I convoyed with Cazza it was flames coming out the back :nuts:

Forgot about that! :lol: Those were the days! Reckon I may be able to provoke the valver into something similar as it's cat-less and only has one silencer :twisted:

What was the name of that exhaust place you said was good? completly forgotten.

One silencer! What have you been up to.... :shock:

It's got a stainless manifold + Supersprint system- it's actually not that loud...

Supersprint are quality 8)