Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

IN-PRO fog/indicators..

Very interesting and i suspect, if it happens, the largest group buy take up of all time!

Get on the blower BlueJoe!

thisafternoon, mate your an animal!

PICKS PICKS PICKS ASAP, even if its in the dark tonight!!

Im still well interested

Not keen on the fogs at all. It looks like the Angle Eyes, Fogs and Indicators have all been designed by differnent people locked in seperate rooms. None of them match the others. Guess you need to see them all in the flesh as photos do lie.

I think they are a must-have for every owner of angel eyes, especially those with white or dark cars. Matches the angel eyes much better than the standard items in my opinion. Nice to see a new product for the corrado, though, there are really not that many that come around anymore.

I like them tbh... just not sure if they'd look any good with standard light and wouldn't use the angel eyes as they are early units and don't look right on a late car :?

MMMMmmmmmmmmm

No firm responce from my contact or In-Pro themselves. Mt contact is waiting for a response. In-Pro have said that they are preparing the product (at least I think that is what they meant as their english wasn't great!) and they haven't confirmed a shipping date yet!

If you look at the notice on the shelf below the light it says something along the lines of will be available in 2(or a few) weeks. Sorry In-Pros english isn't great and my German is very basic

IMO they would suit a rado with angel eyes to complete the look...

goodluck guys

I can't see them being that much. I reckon budget 100 notes! Any other guesses?? Perhaps we should make a sweepstake :lol: get enough people in might end up the winnings could end up paying enough for the winners set!!! :lol: