Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Saw an early C in Robin Hoods bay a few times, appears to live around there.

Did you see Maid Marion too? :lol:

black ( VR6 ?) on dual carriageway heading away from Talbot Green bout 1:30pm, lowered on 17's from brief glimpse, looked a very nice example, did give a last second beep across carriageway and got a funny look off the merc alongside me.Think she was jealous as here car is crap

Yesterday saw a blue rado sittin on G60 BBS, K713 PCM, i guess it must have been a G60 as it looked standard. Rear C badge was body colour and no engine badge. This was in Surbiton by St. Marks Hill around 3pm.

Anyone on here?

hi that was mine saw you a few cars back.
I usually escape from Gosport down Newgate Lane and fancied a change. Don't think I'll do it again for a while. The traffic was hideous :!: Which way were you headed?

i come down there every day and then go home over the hill. yours is a very nice blue. i drove slightly out in the middle so i could get a bit of a look in my mirrior.

yeah same here, well waterlooville. i was also behind a green valver on the way in today as well it turned in to fleetlands it was on 17s and was up for sale.

White one near The Firs in Hellesdon, Norwich At 2pm yesterday - you turned onto the Aylsham/Cromer road. Couldn't get a good look, as I was having a very pleasant lunch in the pub!!!

J Plate Silver G60 (i think) with black BBS parked on Devonshire Street in Keighley yesterday.

Same one I keep seeing there with the drivers side all bashed in. Anyone on here?

NjA

Black vr6 in cardiff on cowbridge road by the golf shop at about 10 this morning, think it had a dent in the drivers door.

Black vr6 in cardiff on cowbridge road by the golf shop at about 10 this morning, think it had a dent in the drivers door.

If it was the green VR6 parked in the golf shop car park then it was me!!

Is the dent really that noticable??

ah it was green then, haha im shit with the dark colours and yeah i could see the dent ! but it looks a nice rado apart from that

ah it was green then, haha im **** with the dark colours and yeah i could see the dent ! but it looks a nice rado apart from that

Going to sort the dent out soon then.... see you at the meet next Sunday...

ah it was green then, haha im **** with the dark colours and yeah i could see the dent ! but it looks a nice rado apart from that

Going to sort the dent out soon then.... see you at the meet next Sunday...

didnt realise this was your Corrado, seen it a few times but my mate see's all the time when he passes Carphone warehouse on his way to work.

Had a dark purply (Blackberry?) K reg G60 follow me down chilbolton avenue in winchester. Haven't seen it around before, is it anyone here?

Had a dark purply (Blackberry?) K reg G60 follow me down chilbolton avenue in winchester. Haven't seen it around before, is it anyone here?

probably the CIA :wink:

Bit of mutual Corrado spotting. Can't beat it. Same here I have to hike into Gosport from Cowplain every day :(

I see yours all the time...its a horrendous place to get in and out of isn't it?

Bit of mutual Corrado spotting. Can't beat it. Same here I have to hike into Gosport from Cowplain every day :(

I see yours all the time...its a horrendous place to get in and out of isn't it?[/quote:9c02a]

Are you usually in your Storm?

So who will be able to spot my G60 on the back of a trailer making it's way from Birmingham to Racepower Motorsport in Dartford tomorrow morning?????