Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Saw a really clean violet(?) M reg storm here this morning, bout 8:45. v nice

That'll be Mystic blue then - they do look very purple in some lights

thatll be it then... it was v nice either way! Dont get many Cs round me, theres only 4 that i see regularly

Saw a nice blue C heading through Sandford (its in Dorset) this morning at 5.50am on my way to work, anyone here?

SAW 4 YESTERDAY :o A WHITE ONE AND A DARK ONE NEAR SLINFOLD AND A GREEN ONE IN STEYNING - A BLUE ONE PARKED UP NEAR TRAFALGA BALL BEARINGS ON THE A27

saw a few yesterday in bristol..

Ashley down road, green VR? flashed and waved.

Blue VR in st george parked up.

Blue G60? Modded, with dodgy petrol cap!

Also regularly see a storm parked up on ashley down road, anyone here?

SAW 4 YESTERDAY :o A WHITE ONE AND A DARK ONE NEAR SLINFOLD AND A GREEN ONE IN STEYNING - A BLUE ONE PARKED UP NEAR TRAFALGA BALL BEARINGS ON THE A27

where the fek is trafalga ball bearings???!!!

kerrinmay past you today (admiring my mk2 golf! :lol: ) at bout 5pm in the usual pompey traffic near Gunwharf, was gonna wave but thought you might of think i was bit of a weirdo!!

PeteL, good to see you're still about!

I saw today a RADO ON A BRIDGE!!! ... well i was excited. A bridge, with a Rado on it!!

Oh, location.. Keynsham bypass, I was going from Bath to Bristol. It was Blue, and could well have been Butterfly's storm?

South Ascot, Blinged up C in grey silver (poss aftermatket sprayjob) big wheels and the same spoiler as flusted,

I was in the Merc but flashed, he waved then looked confused. Looked good BTW.

saw 2 this eve, both green!!

one was broken down on the juntion to get on the A3 Southbounf in Guildford (if it was you then you'll know where!) hooted and made sure the guy was ok before slowly moving off in traffic

second was a 16v at the marriott lights in portsmouth.

Seen 3 this week...........

Monday:

Dark Blue 16v near the Lufton Trading estate (BMW Garage) in Yeovil around 6pm ish - Stuck in the bloody traffic

Tuesday:

Black VR6 also in Yeovil near the Lufton Trading estate heading towards to the temp traffic lights

Thursday:

Silver G60 in Keighley West Yorkshire on Devonshire Street (had the drivers side door and rear wing dented in, seen you around a few times now.

NjA666

Red one with a cheesed off bloke sitting in solid traffic going clockwise on the M25 at about 3pm just after junction 16 today... (I was going the other way in an A4 so wouldn't have seen me)

g/f spotted E606 WVN (she think) getting blue rado getting towed in menai bridge just now, hope its ok!!

I know that Furki comes from my area, Sussex, but who else owns a Corrado and comes from Brighton/Hove or Sussex?

Please make yourselves known to me :0)

seen a one on the lewes road. twin pipes (R32 STYLE)

i live in bexhill but my gf lives in hollingbury so quite often round bout in brighton ( ON THE LEWES RD AND OVERTAKING EVERYONE LATE FOR WORK)

Just as i was thinking i hadn't seen one for ages, Dark blue C heading into Asda in Frome. Didn't get a number cause i was to far away.

Spotted a stunning green/blue rado (not sure what the colour was, had a respray in a non dub colour) on some mad spilt rims with gold centres (not sure what they were) Private plate starting with A** ** in slough abt 12.30ish, I was in my cousins Silver M3 E46 cabbie so wouldnt have spotted me :lol:

anyone here?? looked sweet 8)

seen a one on the lewes road. twin pipes (R32 STYLE)

16VG60 (John Mitchell of JMR) has a dark blue 16vG60 (funnily enough) with twin oval pipes and lives in that part of the country.