Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

Would I be mad not to buy this Corrado?

I have come across a 1993 G60 in Storm Grey. It has recently had a full VW exhaust fitted, and is completely standard with FSH and get this: 35,000 genuine miles on the clock!

The seller is after 5k for it. What do you reckon?

doubtful its a 93..........G60's stopped in 92.....tho obviously some might have been registered later

My initial feeling is that it's priced a little high for a G60 but with those miles and FSH it's gotta be worth a look 8)

EDIT: Given that it's a late one you'll also benefit by having the later body (which I prefer)... has it got leather?

If the good G's are going for £3.5 - £4k then you're effectively paying a £1k+ premium for the low mileage.

If the condition is fitting for the mileage then I'd say it's worth the extra.

Bear in mind that mileage isn't necessarily the defining factor of when a part will fail. Usually time is the main killer, which means a lot of things are going to be in just the same condition as any other G of the same age.

Na.. good price I reckon!

The lad we talked to at a VW show a month or so back (and I can't for the life of me remeber the event) with the G60 that had only done about 25,000 miles spent £7000 on that.. so I reckon it has to be worth £5000. If you keep the miles off it and make all the mods reversible, it should only go up in value! :)

Each to their own but i think corrado's are made for driving and i'd hate to pay extra just for low mileage only to go whap aload more on it :/