potatonet

I know this will get locked immediately.... perhaps not....

ugh look at the videos JMC!!!!

As I say, just trying to figure it out. Unfortunately, I do not believe everything I see, especially at first glance.

wouldn't expect to read stuff like this on a car forrum

deffinently a mind opener, I wonder where this thread will lead to

somehow the engine block gets positively charged using the lead from the positive terminal. havent gotten my car running on it at the moment so its hard to explain.

[sniff sniff] whats that smell [sniff sniff] sheep....no pigs......[sniff sniff].....ahhhh thats horse sh1t!

Sounds more than a little far fetched to me, but I am interested. I would love to be able to power my car on absolutely nothing, and at the same time do my bit to actively cool the environment with my cold engine, but somehow I dont think its possible.

well, having followed a few links to a website with a rather long video on it, i'm left unconvinced. 'if' i were to take the video at face value i'd be sitting here amazed, but theres so many holes to pick in it I just can't see it being real. at one point they put 'negativly charged water' into a balloon, burst it with a lighter and the water sets alight... although theres no proof it is actually water, it could be anything! I dont know enough physics to decypher the jargon, but to a layman it looks a little far fetched, especially given the conspiracy theories that surround it and the supposed NSA intervention.

ugh look at the videos JMC!!!!

Apparently chrishill, the video is the gospel truth...... How can you possibly doubt any of it :roll:

I've lit the stuff from the 3rd stage, and it does what people say it does, I am building an implosion chamber today and will throw a video up when we get it completed. =-)

well I dont understand why JMC cant possibly see why it could be true, if he has the degree and all.

I say that letting anything theory after magnetons go will help you understand.

having watched the video i cant believe it..the pipe the car is feed from looks attached to the bolt that the air filter housing top fit over screws onto to hold it in place!!

my 2ps worth.......................what the feck are you talkin about?????? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

well I dont understand why JMC cant possibly see why it could be true, if he has the degree and all.

I say that letting anything theory after magnetons go will help you understand.

Not really wanting to get into a pi$$ing competition, it's because of my background that I find this difficult to believe. And by the way, your first sentence is down right insulting ("if he has a degree") - there is no need for that. Oh and I lost you in your second bit...

G60jet you are correct, the line is not actually fed into the intake system once the engine is charged.

G60greeny, buy the VR6, coming from a G60 owner.

JMC I know you have heard of a neutrino, well isnt it just a little hard to imagine that this is the only thing small enough to go through pretty much everything it encounters? imagine for a second that you found an energy source that acted like a neutrino, and caused an implosion.

PS, they are making a facility on the swiss/french border to do this. and dont tell me that I've lost my marbles because I havent....yet.

No need to get into an argument guys.

The details that have been linked to so far are somewhat dubious at best, but if you've got one that works, then cool - it would be good to see some evidence and have a crack ourselves.

It could of course just be electrolysis and you're getting hydrogen off that burns...

and dont tell me that I've lost my marbles because I havent....yet.

No bodies telling you, you've lost you marbles. My training is as a scientist, as such when I see something I don't understand I try to get to the bottom of why it works. Given my chemistry and physics background I am struggling with some of the concepts and terminology used on the websites (especially when I come across references the the Illuminati, the four elements and other interesting things in the same documents). Short of having one of these to play with it's then by asking questions. If you don't want me to ask questions then by all means tell me, and I'll leave this well alone.

if this gas type thing can pass through solid objects then how do you keep in the cylinders then? wont it just pass straight through the back of the engine block and into the car? just a tip, if this does work then dont smoke in your car will doing it.....would be interesting to see a car implode like a submarine lol

Keep asking the question JMC, and we will continue with the relentless piss taking as we dont know how it works lol

dinkus, exactly hydrogen burns, this stuff doesnt burn, there is not flame, just a violent implosive reaction. and when I say no flame I mean no flame, if you have flame its because you got the charged water

No argument at all, I just didnt mean to offend him.

JMC if I could mail you one without the government stopping the over seas transit I would. the problem is that you would have to make your own charged water as Xray machines discharge the water.

Im going to make video's guys. no worries.

Keep asking the question JMC, and we will continue with the relentless piss taking as we dont know how it works lol

Yeah there's something funny going on here Coxy. Even though I'm the only one not relentlessly taking the pi$$ - I'm the one getting the grief :?

Given adequate velocity of the catalyst medium (Water or Air), gravity is canceled and the

engine or implosive energy producing device will levitate.

Awesome!!! :lol:

I want a floaty car! lol

Someone needs to inform tony Blair of this stuff

want to know why it explodes? because the whole engine is saturated in it because the engine is positively charged, it attracts the gas, so if its saturated in the engine it means there is some in the chambers, when it gets fired more gets created