Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

My parts stash is getting bigger....

I know people will have more stuff... I have soo much vw gear in my loft and garage, but this is just new stuff waiting to be fitted to the rado... I could outweigh this 3x with my polo parts..

parts.jpg

Just need a front bumper so that the car can go to the bodyshop most of this gear can be fitted and not take up room in my shed!

My mate at the dealer was saying a cage full of parts went missing last week, somewhere between Germany and the dealer.

I think I know who hijacked the lorry now :-) Was either you or Supercharged!

Steady on Rob :shock:

Thats a lot of kit you 've got there! Should mean quite a transformation is on the cards then... not sure I dig the headlight protectors though ;)

My 'stock' shed has a fair bit in there too...

VAG headlights aint cheap so they will definately be going on!!

Quite sad, but I took the protectors off the car for my trip to Newquay as I didnt want them getting smashed!!! My headlamps on the car at th eminute are so bad I couldnt really care if they got smashed!

replacement lenses don't cost more than £25 a side from GPC IIRC... look forward to seeing the finished article though!

The reflectors in my headlights are peeling and going yellow so I bought complete vag units... The front end should look pretty nice once I get a new bumper painted and my debadged grill cc'd.

not sure which foglights I want to use yet though.

lights.jpg

Had these for a few months now since I first saw rs vr6 (the socal dude) corrado. Yellow seem to be the 'in thing' now though so not sure if I wanna jump on the bandwagon. Both sets are vag.

My mate at the dealer was saying a cage full of parts went missing last week, somewhere between Germany and the dealer.

I think I know who hijacked the lorry now :-) Was either you or Supercharged!

Yeah he told me about that! - luckily none of my stuff was on that pallet...

I have a special reationship with my vw parts guy and he did them with a 21

iscount for £79 each.

Thanks Martin, I love you. (he moans at me when he reads my threads and I dont mention him!!!

Have the yellow ones been tinted or did they come like that? Either way - if you decide to sell a pair of them let me know :D

Ooh purdy - If you decide to go with the yellow fogs, I'll relieve you of the clear ones :D

I have a special reationship with my vw parts guy and he did them with a 21 iscount

sounds like a top bloke!!! good on ya...i think i would go all clear, should be looking fantastic mate, you going to e38? should be a show stopper!

Rob, the front of you car is gonna look brand new once you fit all that new shiney glass and plastic!!!! I'd definately go with the clear fogs though.

btw, are you sure you want all of those new black trims??? :wink:

Bloody vultures!!!

Yeah the yellow lights are genuine French spec. They have clear glass with a tinted yellow reflector.

Wont be at e38, as I think it's the same weekend as VWAction and I prefer air-cooled shows.

Paul, you want the door trim?? heheheh silly storms with the wrong trim on! All that extra money you spent on the badge yet you get early trim on the doors!!

I've had a look at my reciepts and I only got £3 off each moulding as the discount code on the is crap. They'll cost you £32.50 each side from vw.

Part numbers are:

535 853 515 A/2BC

535 853 516 A/2BC

Paul, you want the door trim?? heheheh silly storms with the wrong trim on! All that extra money you spent on the badge yet you get early trim on the doors!!

But you have to admit Rob every C we checked at Stonor had the early trims on the doors so it's not like i'm in the minority.

Hmmm £32.50 a side, I think some Back To Black is called for. :lol:

yeah I've only seen a couple with the correct trim! I saw one at a show, pretty sure it was Paul Kippax that had diff trim on either side!!

You know back to black aint gonna do it!

Wait til you see mine on. It's your fault I've bought new headlights after parking next to you, so I'm gonna have to make you wanna buy some new trim!!

Wait til you see mine on. It's your fault I've bought new headlights after parking next to you, so I'm gonna have to make you wanna buy some new trim!!

Hmmm, maybe I should sell my C and then buy yours once you have finished fitting all those parts. I'd probably still have some change for a nice two week holiday somewhere :lol: