Sign in to follow this  
herisites

My latest photoshop of a VR6!

Hi all, im new to the site so thought i would show you all my skills with photoshop with my latest shop of a VR6 (i took the pic from the gallery so sorry for butchering your already gorgeous car mate lol). Whats everyone think?

I have a website dedicated to photoshops like this one which i have made as part of my current cars owners club (ZSOC) the addy is http://www.herisites.co.uk/zsoc-vc take a look.

radovr6.jpg

Yeah i wouldnt actually do this to a C much rather keep them standard. I would get the badgless grill though and some euro style deep dish wheels :D

hehe, nice skills mate :)

you always get some asking 'what would these wheel look like on....', we'll find a use for you yet :D

n1

['H3R4POR]hehe, nice skills mate :)

you always get some asking 'what would these wheel look like on....', we'll find a use for you yet :D

n1

Haha yeah, thats a very common thing on my other owners club, people are always posting photoshop requests asking to change wheels, colour code, add body kits etc so yeah i would be willing to do that here as well :)

Lambo doors seem to get a very mixed welcome on here... last time I saw them in a thread some of the most hardcore OEM+ followers said they liked them.

i don't have a problem with them, don't know why people kick up a fuss. it's not like they alter the look of the car when they're shut.

Wouldn't you feel like a knob getting in and out of your car with Lambo doors though ?

Yes, it would make me want to don a cap, wear a tracksuit and subscribe to max power