Sign in to follow this  
cromwell

is there an easy way to...

so can i, but hey, its my car, nobody elses.

oh yeah and i got the car like that, i just wana see it working. 8)

so can i, but hey, its my car, nobody elses.

oh yeah and i got the car like that, i just wana see it working.

you only live once eh mate, go for it fella :thumbleft:

whats the appeal of flames coming out of the exhuast ? if i saw a car do that all i would think is hmmm thats got a bit of a drinking problem! think its best left up to the nova boys...

i thought the aim of setting about tuning a car is to get it working at the height of its performance ? seems like you've got a pretty much sorted G60 anyway whats the point of fookin it up with a BBQ for an exhaust ?

andy vr6 how do i do that?

sorry ive just realised i pretty much posted the same thing twice thiking i had posted the other thread on another forum!

stoney, as i said im just interested to see it working, and i think itd probably be pretty jokes on a dark night!

i do pop flame very occasionally anyway on gear changes, especially if the car has low petrol, but thats not from the flamer kit its just natural, and it is VERY occasionally.

have you tapped in " flamer installation" and similar phrases into the google search bar ? should be a few lines about it mate, dont cut corners tho fella, i`d hate to read about a burnt out corrado :)

find one of the low tension wires that goes to the coil and put a switch in it when the circuit is broken it wont produce a spark.

each to their own then, i just dont think the whole flamer system things are for vw's, sell the flamer without even trying to b*gger up yourn fueling and get something polished or something that improves the car.

my g60 pops a flame every now then...........heard it could be my jabba chip makin mine overfuel slightly?

answer could be get a jabba chip? :lol:

its chipped already, and has been popping flames quite a bit when low on petrol and nicely warmed up, always on the gear change between 1st 2d and 3rd 8)

Do you get a mate to follow you about to let you know if/when it pops a flame or is there a nice mile long stretch of mirrored windows near you? :lol: