Sign in to follow this  
peanut

Peanuts rado vr

any joy selling the VR Mk2...?

Had some interest but he still hasnt got off his arse put the bits back on the golf :lol:

You want it? :wink:

hell yeah... will stick a kidney up for sale tonight and see if i can raise some cash.... or do you do credit...? :)

car looked amazing tonight mate... stunning... loving the rear tints and the wheels...

she pritty.... :)

ahem...when you two have finished....lol

heres a pic from last night to get it back on topic....

ET-25 by the looks of it! :lol: first car i've seen where the tyre scrub is 10mm inboard on the tread, rather than on the sidewall! heheh...

looking sa-weeet tho Gav...

I cant believe how much its changed :shock:

Nice work mate. Now where are the rear shots???? I'll keep pestering :lol:

sorry ill go out and take a pic, wanted to wait till i got the bum sorted, new exhaust on its way.

Theyre are et21 with spacers front and rear, rears will be staying as they are, fronts - i want to have a go with thinnner spacers.

Arches will be getting rolled and pulled at some point, not sure when, hopefully before i completely butcher the tyres

Thanks for the comments.

Stan, you going to inters? wanna see your motor

Gav

Right, Im defo going with the red tints!! Cheers Gav ;)

I was going to Inters, but have had to pull out due to complete lack of funds this month, and the missus is now out of work too :(

Gutted :cry:

damm, I didnt even look at the rear of yr motor mate.. all reds are so cool.. who did them??

Right, Im defo going with the red tints!! Cheers Gav ;)

I was going to Inters, but have had to pull out due to complete lack of funds this month, and the missus is now out of work too :(

Gutted :cry:

boo...thats a shame mate, sorry to hear about your missus. Think youll be at e38?

Wasnt too sure about the all reds when i first did them but theyve defo grown on me

Gav

damm, I didnt even look at the rear of yr motor mate.. all reds are so cool.. who did them??

I did them myself mate

Cheers

Gav

very nice car, just them spikes on the wheels i aint sure about from pic, but will need to see in person. very nice colour!!!

top man

muks

Gav, is it me or, are youre rear wheels on the wrong side? ie your tread pattern is going the wrong way ;)

DAAAAAAAAMN..........look at my old VR!!!!! Wow, what a change! She is looking good mate, how the hell did you get her to shine like that (rear view)?

I hope she is treating you well. you may own the car but she is still my baby! have you got the new log book and stuff now?

Oakley

DAAAAAAAAMN..........look at my old VR!!!!! Wow, what a change! She is looking good mate, how the hell did you get her to shine like that (rear view)?

I hope she is treating you well. you may own the car but she is still my baby! have you got the new log book and stuff now?

Oakley

We are both really glad you like it! Told you we'd look after it :)