Sign in to follow this  
vdubCorrado

Corrado Storm... available in more than a VR6?!?!

nope, not original, however there's also a Yellow storm on here somewhere too... :lol:

REAL storms are either Classic Green with a cream leather interior or Mystic Blue with a black leather interior and were all VR6 powered. There were 50 automatics made out of the total 500 storms...

The badge was put on that car to supposedly wind up Storm owners...for some strange reason.

So I can get a £2K premium on my car when I sell it just for having a badge kit ;)

ddn't they make a few g60 storms ,i seem to remember oe for sale when i was looking for mine ,he wanted 2 grand for a ar with no mot and a blown head gasket ,and i really wanted it !!!! hope it wasn't just badged up ,cos hat would make me stupid

well, talk about opening yourself up for abuse!

:)

i'm sorry i live where there are no storms and over half of corrado owners don't know storms exist and about 85% of corrado owners don't know a Jet ever existed...

and the numbers that were confirmed previously are what i thought were correct but since i don't know for sure since i live half way across the world from where any storm was sold new it makes it hard for accurate info to make it here haha

The badge was put on that car to supposedly wind up Storm owners...for some strange reason.

So I can get a £2K premium on my car when I sell it just for having a badge kit ;)

mind you still need the pair of cylinders and extra 1000cc :wink:

VdubCorrado- Double sixes wasn't talking about you opening yourself up for abuse- we all know you yanks don't know much about Storms; he was talking about Wilkes who has a nats whisker away from buying a knackered 'G60 Storm' (so not a Storm at all- in fact not even close) :-P

Thought there were only 20 automatic Storms, actually. 10 of each colour...

think Henny was getting confused with 10 of ea colour and 10% of ea colour...........you are indeed right Dr :wink:

you sure? I could have sworn that there were 50 in total... :|

Meh.... think I'm just loosing it with age... :roll: :oops:

you sure? I could have sworn that there were 50 in total... :|

I'm sure I read 50 somewhere - 20 seems awfully small - you do see autos for sale fairly frequently.

Anyone ever driven an auto VR?

well, talk about opening yourself up for abuse!

:)

i'm sorry i live where there are no storms and over half of corrado owners don't know storms exist and about 85% of corrado owners don't know a Jet ever existed...

and the numbers that were confirmed previously are what i thought were correct but since i don't know for sure since i live half way across the world from where any storm was sold new it makes it hard for accurate info to make it here haha

calm yaself mate. the info was already there in the thread :)

I think you're getting confused with the number of standard VR autos sold in the UK. There were some figures in a thread a fair few months back that showed only 50 vr6 autos were sold in the UK. This was questioned by alot of people cos it does sound very low.

but i say again....only 10 of each Storms were produced. Says in CCGB and in the buying guide and everywhere else I've read!